Question

Yes
No

turk

AZOffaly

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: AZOffaly on August 24, 2012, 09:36:38 AM
Quote from: mc_grens on August 24, 2012, 03:58:20 AM
I'd prefer the draft not be this Saturday night- pretty much any other time This weekend would be grand!

I've already agreed to go to The Undertones on Saturday!

OK. Here's the skinny.

We have 10 people in the league, and Saturday night works for 5-6 of them (although not ideal for a couple). Sunday night doesn't work because I'm hoping to have the Payton Draft on Sunday night.
3 people have said Saturday night is a non runner for them, so has anyone any objections if we move to a midweek night at approx 8-30 to 9pm? I realise I can't please everyone, but at the same time I want to give the most people the chance to partake in the draft I can. Midweek nights seem to be acceptable, if not ideal, for most people?

Sound for me anyway AZ. Any midweek evening/night next week should be no bother.

AZOffaly

Nobody else is screaming, but I'm not sure how many are in the States. in fairness to anyone over there, midweek is a killer unless they can lock their office or something :)

At a guess - L'esprit are in Ireland, Coolera is Ireland, GBB is Ireland, Ballyhaise bills is Ireland I think, I'm Ireland, Rossies are Ireland, Vikings I think are Ireland too?, Clowns are Ireland, and I think Helmets and Forte Yr old are also Ireland.

If so, I'll move to Thursday evening of next week. How does that sound?

magpie seanie

If its next Thursday can you leave it as late as possible? 10 would give me the best chance to make it, young kids to look after (inc 1 born yesterday).

turk

Quote from: magpie seanie on August 24, 2012, 02:21:38 PM
If its next Thursday can you leave it as late as possible? 10 would give me the best chance to make it, young kids to look after (inc 1 born yesterday).

Congrats Seanie!!

AZOffaly

1 of yours????? Great stuff Seanie. Fair play. Now that's a good excuse :) How about Tuesday night? 9ish? After U6 training for me :)

AZOffaly

FAO people in the Payton league. Invite has been sent to Claw, Royal Badgers, so assuming he joins as he has said he will, that draft is on SUNDAY at 8pm. No changes at this stage.

Thanks

turk

Quote from: AZOffaly on August 24, 2012, 03:00:03 PM
FAO people in the Payton league. Invite has been sent to Claw, Royal Badgers, so assuming he joins as he has said he will, that draft is on SUNDAY at 8pm. No changes at this stage.

Thanks

AZ is there many available for this? I won't make it Sunday night, unfortunately

magpie seanie

Quote from: AZOffaly on August 24, 2012, 02:56:38 PM
1 of yours????? Great stuff Seanie. Fair play. Now that's a good excuse :) How about Tuesday night? 9ish? After U6 training for me :)

Given a choice I would say Thursday would be better for me. Tuesday could be first night home so draft would not be an option as you can imagine!

the Deel Rover

Quote from: magpie seanie on August 24, 2012, 06:10:54 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on August 24, 2012, 02:56:38 PM

Given a choice I would say Thursday would be better for me. Tuesday could be first night home so draft would not be an option as you can imagine!

Congrats Seanie . Az is the payton draft on this sunday ?
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

dec

AZ, if the Jerry Rice C draft isn't on Sunday you should postpone it before then in case we all end up with autodrafted teams.

AZOffaly

postponed dec.

Payton draft is set for this sunday, but Turk can't make it. If I get a few lads not able to be there I'll postpone, but there's always going to be one or two missing. I only moved the montana one because at least half of the people preferred it on another day.

mc_grens

Quote from: AZOffaly on August 24, 2012, 01:52:53 PM
Nobody else is screaming, but I'm not sure how many are in the States. in fairness to anyone over there, midweek is a killer unless they can lock their office or something :)

At a guess - L'esprit are in Ireland, Coolera is Ireland, GBB is Ireland, Ballyhaise bills is Ireland I think, I'm Ireland, Rossies are Ireland, Vikings I think are Ireland too?, Clowns are Ireland, and I think Helmets and Forte Yr old are also Ireland.

If so, I'll move to Thursday evening of next week. How does that sound?

I know that'd be fine with me. Outside of tomorrow night I'm good.