NFL Fantasy Football - GAABoard Superbowl 2023

Started by AZOffaly, June 03, 2010, 09:49:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Question

Yes
No

Capt Pat

Quote from: magpie seanie on August 23, 2012, 02:25:12 PM
If you pre rank your players is there any way to stop auto pick taking defenses and kickers befores the last 2 rounds?

Yes. Rank 140? players ahead of them.

The Iceman

Jerry Rice draft really set for that time? 4pm GMT on Sunday???
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

Oraisteach

AZ, when is the Walter Payton "B"  Division draft?  Sunday at 4?  Concerned because soon-to-be Hurricane Isaac is galloping and we're sure to lose power if comes anywhere near.  Nothing like getting your priorities straight.

The Claw

Hi Az - am I out? No problem if I am, I haven't been on the board in a while so I don't mind. Apologies if you have been asking me to do something on the thread that I haven't done. Or do I have to register for a lower division?

magpie seanie

Quote from: Capt Pat on August 23, 2012, 05:11:11 PM
Quote from: magpie seanie on August 23, 2012, 02:25:12 PM
If you pre rank your players is there any way to stop auto pick taking defenses and kickers befores the last 2 rounds?

Yes. Rank 140? players ahead of them.

That won't work.

mc_grens

I'd prefer the draft not be this Saturday night- pretty much any other time This weekend would be grand!

I've already agreed to go to The Undertones on Saturday!

AZOffaly

Quote from: The Claw on August 24, 2012, 12:32:17 AM
Hi Az - am I out? No problem if I am, I haven't been on the board in a while so I don't mind. Apologies if you have been asking me to do something on the thread that I haven't done. Or do I have to register for a lower division?

Claw, no, you're not out. Send me your email address and I'll invite you to the B Championship. Just had to fill the A one for the draft tomorrow night.

AZOffaly

Quote from: mc_grens on August 24, 2012, 03:58:20 AM
I'd prefer the draft not be this Saturday night- pretty much any other time This weekend would be grand!

I've already agreed to go to The Undertones on Saturday!

OK. Here's the skinny.

We have 10 people in the league, and Saturday night works for 5-6 of them (although not ideal for a couple). Sunday night doesn't work because I'm hoping to have the Payton Draft on Sunday night.
3 people have said Saturday night is a non runner for them, so has anyone any objections if we move to a midweek night at approx 8-30 to 9pm? I realise I can't please everyone, but at the same time I want to give the most people the chance to partake in the draft I can. Midweek nights seem to be acceptable, if not ideal, for most people?

turk

AZOffaly

Also lads, we are looking for 4 more for the Rice league. Derry no clues, come back, Superdubs, where are ye? uibh Fhalians also.

AZOffaly

Quote from: turk on August 24, 2012, 10:12:55 AM
Midweek evening/night is cool for me

Thanks turk, but your not in the A Championship :D You're in teh B one which is fixed for Sunday night.

The Claw

declan85

Quote from: AZOffaly on August 24, 2012, 10:35:57 AM

Thanks turk, but your not in the A Championship :D You're in teh B one which is fixed for Sunday night.

Whatever you're getting paid to run this its not enough ;D ;D ;D

the Deel Rover

Quote from: declan85 on August 24, 2012, 11:04:42 AM
Quote from: AZOffaly on August 24, 2012, 10:35:57 AM

Whatever you're getting paid to run this its not enough ;D ;D ;D

For sure fair play to you Az you have the patience of a saint . On another note some tickets for the notre dame game appearing on done deal for anyone interested.
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001