Previous topic - Next topic

Question

Yes
No

turk

Quote from: AZOffaly on August 22, 2012, 04:39:10 PM
Quote from: turk on August 22, 2012, 04:28:55 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on August 22, 2012, 02:22:43 PM
Yahoo doesn't (I believe) differentiate between Linemen and Linebackers. You can pick LBs in the DL slot. Just like Safeties and Corners in DB slots. I think.

AZ you can't pick LB in the DL slots, unless the player is a flex type LB,DE. For example a player like Clay Matthews is only LB and can't be set as a DL
You can only pick a DE or a DT into the DL slot.
You would need to enable the LB position for this.

OK, I'll take your word for it. so will I go 1LB, 1 DL and 2 DBs?

That sounds good to me

AZOffaly

Anyone else? If not I'll make that change now. (Removing the seperate Flex Offensive Position, adding LB).

AZOffaly

OK, I made an executive decision. The Roster has been updated as follows.

Flex 1 - WR or RB - REMOVED
Flex 2 - WR or TE - REMOVED

New Flex 1 - WR or TE or RB - ADDED
New Def Pos - LB - ADDED.

AZOffaly

Quote from: Capt Pat on August 22, 2012, 04:58:12 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on August 22, 2012, 04:01:30 PM
Captain Pat, can you send me your email address?

I sent it to azoffaly@eircom.net

Ara Jaysus, I haven't used that account since about 2003. Send it to my PM here.

magpie seanie

Quote from: AZOffaly on August 22, 2012, 04:57:26 PM
OK, I made an executive decision. The Roster has been updated as follows.

Flex 1 - WR or RB - REMOVED
Flex 2 - WR or TE - REMOVED

New Flex 1 - WR or TE or RB - ADDED
New Def Pos - LB - ADDED.

Sounds good. If draft is not at original time I'm probably screwed though if it's going to be midweek make it late.

Capt Pat

AZOffaly

OK, The Joe Montana Conference is locked and loaded and ready to go. We just need to finalise the draft date and time. So far it is fixed for Saturday at 8.30 pm. Can everyone who is in the MONTANA championship PM me and let me know if a) Saturday 8.30 works for them and b) if not, what their preference is. Weekday Night, Weekday Day, Weekend Day or Weekend Night. Please understand it's going to be very hard to please everybody, especially with the matches starting the week after next, but I'll do my best.

Lone Shark

Personally, 8.30pm will be a bit tight - there's Offaly SFC games on this weekend and I'm down to cover a match @ 7pm. Midweek works fine for me usually, but if it made no odds, I'd swing back for 9pm.

God help you trying to co-ordinate all this AZ!

AZOffaly

Lads, GBB especially, Saturday night does seem to be the preferred time from the responses I've gotten so far. I'll move to 8.45pm to split the difference between the pub hounds and Lone Shark's Offaly SFC reportage.

AZOffaly

Done. GBB sorry about that, seriously. I hope you might be able to look in for a couple of rounds maybe. Hell, make it a family occasion :)

magpie seanie

If you pre rank your players is there any way to stop auto pick taking defenses and kickers befores the last 2 rounds?

GalwayBayBoy

Only sent PM there but it looks too late anyway. Bugger. Saturday evenings/night are pretty much the worst time of the week for me. Always either out at a match or just out in general. Often both.

Might try and bring the iPad with me although not sure about getting a signal where we'll be.