NFL Fantasy Football - GAABoard Superbowl 2023

Started by AZOffaly, June 03, 2010, 09:49:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Question

Yes
No

Capt Pat

Quote from: The Iceman on August 17, 2012, 02:05:39 PM
hope you have plenty of time on your hands.... auction drafts have gone over 3 hours from what i have heard....

Yes they could drag on but they are more fun than the other drafts as you are bidding all the time.

The phone was freezing like crazy though and I missed a lot of the action.

heganboy

Quote from: The Iceman on August 17, 2012, 01:30:27 PM
Lads, if anyone knows the payers dragging their feet on this can you contact them off the board and let them know?
I'll reach out to Heganboy

Cheers ICEMAN- I'm in

Late as ever...
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

magpie seanie

I agree with Turk on the waivers. Pain in the ass that they're frozen totally once the early games start, i.e. Thurs night and will be Wed for week 1.

I wouldn't be against including a LB.

The Iceman

AZ Have you got onto the Jerry Rice League yet? I'm currently not in any league and I'd like to get a few mock drafts in before the actual draft.
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

AZOffaly

Hi Guys, we still have a few issues. Heganboy and Turk need to be in the B championship, so can ye PM me email addresses and I'll send invites. Royal Badgers has still not joined the A League, so we might have an issue there. Anyone know Claw?

The Iceman

at some point you have to draw the line and cut them out....
closing time tomorrow - the NFL is already in preseason - if they are interested they know it and if they want to play FF then they should be on the ball....

I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

Capt Pat

Yes demote them to the C league if they are not on board by a certain time and date. They are holding things up.

heganboy

Quote from: AZOffaly on August 20, 2012, 02:32:59 PM
Hi Guys, we still have a few issues. Heganboy and Turk need to be in the B championship, so can ye PM me email addresses and I'll send invites. Royal Badgers has still not joined the A League, so we might have an issue there. Anyone know Claw?

I tried to join  the right one...

Having a long week...
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

turk

Same here - I joined the league I was invited to join

AZOffaly

turk

AZOffaly

The Commisioner reserves the right to mete out draconian punishments to anyone who calls him a tool.

PS, has anyone seen claw. If not I'll have to promote someone from B, and lock A today.

AZOffaly

Also, puppet master and new York JEts VI don't seem to be in the B championship yet...

AZOffaly

Finally, lets get going int he C Championship lads. Please register, we are running out of time for drafts etc.

AZOffaly

Right lads,

Current State of play
Joe Montanta Championship

L'Esprit de Biff - Entered
Smackdown Clowns - Entered
Faithful Turfmen B - Entered
Galway Bay Tribesmen - Entered
Ballyhaise Bills - Entered
Coolera Bears   - Entered
Red Hand Helmets - Entered

Royal Badgers   - NOT ENTERED               
Ruthless Rossies - Entered
Revis and Butthead   (Now called Forte Yr Old Virgins) - Entered

If The Royal Badgers don't enter by 5pm today, I'm going to have to demote them and promote the 5th place team from last year in the B contest.