PDC Premier League of Darts

Started by Seany, March 12, 2010, 12:22:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syferus

It's be good for an Irish player to win a major.

Targetman

Syferus

Better player by a distance, shouldn't have let Whitlock hang around as long as he did.

Boycey

I'm glad he won in the finish but he's gonna have to work on his onstage demeanour, it's shocking!! When an Irish crowd is getting a home throwers back you know he's doing something wrong.

the goal was on

He is a spoon and love to see someone slap him one! It's an effort for him every time to get his darts out of the board

Never beat the deeler

Just watched it on YouTube there. Glad he won but you couldn't warm to him.
Most darts players can be unlikable at times to be fair.

Taylor, Lewis the worst of them for me followed in no order by Thornton, Pipe van huybrechts
Hasta la victoria siempre

AZOffaly

van Gerwen seems to be trying to cultivate this arrogant attitude too. MAybe with Taylor going he thinks Darts needs a big bully on top.

Gurney has a jaw you'd never get tired of punching.

bennydorano

Another title for MVG. Only watched bits & pieces but I see (Twitter) that Taylor threw the toys out of the pram again after getting beat in semi.

SHEEDY

Taylor just confirming in the last few days what an unlikeable p***k he actually is.

Mvg looks a near cert for the world championship, different league to the rest.
nil satis nisi optimum

Targetman

A complete tosser, the sooner he retires the better, he'd better feckin retire!!

Boycey

I hope he wins one final world title, greatest of all time  8)

mrdeeds

Poor O Connor having double trouble.

Boycey

Before the begrudgers get ahead of me, it'd be great to see The Power bow out with title no. 17

Syferus

Quote from: Boycey on December 14, 2017, 08:59:14 PM
Before the begrudgers get ahead of me, it'd be great to see The Power bow out with title no. 17

It would be genuinely horrible. How anyone can watch is childish, egotistical behavior over the years and even contemplate rooting for him I don't know.

Not that he as any chance.

square_ball

Quote from: Boycey on December 14, 2017, 08:59:14 PM

I hope he gets to the final and MVG hammers him 7-0.