Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Lár na páirce 1 on Today at 10:29:15 AMFar from impressive ,got a few scores near end when cargin had emptied bench and had loads of youngsters on some even playing first senior games ,Ballymena been built up to be something they aren't imo very very average with a dinosaur in charge

Think you are missing the point of why some people have been impressed with Ballymena

They haven't been in Div1 for god knows how long, they aint established either and only got into Div 1 by means of the leagues changing, for a team to be competitive with other teams and win other games in a league that they have no recent experience of, is the reason why there has been a bitta chatter about them.

Playing Cargin would be a huge step up considering the panel they have and with the main players of Ballymena on the county team, it seriously deflates their ability against the bigger squad teams

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

NorthAntrim

Wasnt at the game so relying on a good source

Cargin also scored a few late goals when the game was dead to put a gloss on the scoreline??

NAG1

Quote from: NorthAntrim on Today at 10:55:55 AMWasnt at the game so relying on a good source

Cargin also scored a few late goals when the game was dead to put a gloss on the scoreline??

Still awaiting this referee's report  :o

EOC1923

Quote from: NAG1 on Today at 11:00:18 AM
Quote from: NorthAntrim on Today at 10:55:55 AMWasnt at the game so relying on a good source

Still awaiting this referee's report  :o
You lead a sad life if you are waiting on that

EOC1923

I was at it and your source has gave you a phoney account.
Listen I have seen many people comment on here within last 12 months about Bakers negative tactics, I commented something similar after watching them last night.
Ballymena scored their goal along with 3 or 4 points in the last 10 mins, Cargin were 7 points up at half time ended up scoring 6 goals, could have been 10. Just being honest.

Milltown Row2

What's the draw for Ulster club this year?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

NorthAntrim

Quote from: EOC1923 on Today at 12:34:08 PM

Listen I have seen many people comment on here within last 12 months about Bakers negative tactics, I commented something similar after watching them last night.
Ballymena scored their goal along with 3 or 4 points in the last 10 mins, Cargin were 7 points up at half time ended up scoring 6 goals, could have been 10. Just being honest.

https://thesaffrongael.com/2024/05/16/champions-cargin-hit-all-saints-for-six/

EOC1923

Quote from: NorthAntrim on Today at 01:04:04 PM

You should have went yourself rather than rely on wee Paddy's report.
Ballymena are a well organsised team to be fair to them, just prob need to work on the fitness to keep the lung busting forward runs required up for 60mins

antrimman667

Quote from: EOC1923 on Today at 01:13:23 PM

Ballymena are a well organsised team to be fair to them, just prob need to work on the fitness to keep the lung busting forward runs required up for 60mins
All hail the great glorious Cargin

Would ye whist

You mean the dominant force in Antrim football for quite some time now

Also as for the Feile, complete disgrace how Sarsfield's conducted themselves some of our adult mentors even getting assaulted by their U15's

Quote from: antrimman667 on Today at 01:42:28 PM
Quote from: EOC1923 on Today at 01:13:23 PM

All hail the great glorious Cargin