Jackson's autopsy results revealed

Started by jimbo, June 29, 2009, 08:42:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimbo

Michael Jackson's ribs were broken as medics frantically tried to resuscitate him from a cardiac arrest, according to the star's autopsy report. The Sun has revealed shocking details from the King Of Pop's autopsy, conducted after his untimely death on Thursday.

Four puncture sites were found on the 50 year old's chest - appearing to be a result of attempts to restart his heart with shots of adrenaline, according to the publication.

And the star's hips, thighs and shoulders were also riddled with needle wounds.

The leaked autopsy reveals Jackson weighed just eight stone (50 kilograms) when he died. Pathologists found his stomach empty apart from partially-dissolved pills and samples have now been sent for toxicology tests.

Jackson was also discovered to be balding underneath his famed black hair - the document states the star had little more than a "peach fuzz" on his scalp.

Coroner officials found the star had bruising on his knees and shins as well as a cut on his back.

The three hour autopsy on Friday revealed no indication of trauma or foul play, but a final verdict will take up to six weeks as Los Angeles coroner officials are taking extra time to complete toxicology, neuropathology and pulmonary tests before determining the exact cause.

jimbo

How did anyone expect this man to do 50 concerts!

tyrone exile

Quote from: jimbo on June 29, 2009, 08:42:06 AM
Michael Jackson's ribs were broken as medics frantically tried to resuscitate him from a cardiac arrest, according to the star's autopsy report. The Sun has revealed shocking details from the King Of Pop's autopsy, conducted after his untimely death on Thursday.

Four puncture sites were found on the 50 year old's chest - appearing to be a result of attempts to restart his heart with shots of adrenaline, according to the publication.

The leaked autopsy reveals Jackson weighed just eight stone (50 kilograms) when he died. Pathologists found his stomach empty apart from partially-dissolved pills and samples have now been sent for toxicology tests.

Jackson was also discovered to be balding underneath his famed black hair - the document states the star had little more than a "peach fuzz" on his scalp.

Coroner officials found the star had bruising on his knees and shins as well as a cut on his back.

The three hour autopsy on Friday revealed no indication of trauma or foul play, but a final verdict will take up to six weeks as Los Angeles coroner officials are taking extra time to complete toxicology, neuropathology and pulmonary tests before determining the exact cause.

That says it all to me!

Puckoon

Jimbo don't you laugh at the use of wikipedia?

Yet you quote the Sun?

I know it's Monday morning but I'm finding this hard to understand!

ziggysego

The Sun isn't a reliable paper and I can't imagine anything been known so soon.
Testing Accessibility

Hereiam

It was reported by his nanny that jacko only thought he was doing 10 concerts until someone told him after he had signed up that it was 50. 

Minder

Quote from: Hereiam on June 29, 2009, 05:15:15 PM
It was reported by his nanny that jacko only thought he was doing 10 concerts until someone told him after he had signed up that it was 50. 
According to the nanny the first thing Jacksons Ma asked was where had he hidden money at the house .
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

jimbo

Quote from: Puckoon on June 29, 2009, 04:59:56 PM
Jimbo don't you laugh at the use of wikipedia?

Yet you quote the Sun?

I know it's Monday morning but I'm finding this hard to understand!

I cut and pasted that article from Yahoo's front page - the article references the Sun.   And yes I laugh at assholes on here who use wikipedia to back up facts, suppose you think it's the Bible as well.  :D

Puckoon

No sir, I do not. Intact I'm not sure what I believe about the bible now that ziggy has Jesus down as the author of the Adam and eve "parable"

what I will say about wikipedia is that there are people smarter than us two arseholes who contribute to it very successfully and monitor and edit their pages of expertise. So in short, for some categories of interest ( not Jacksons autopsy) wikipedia is a fine resource.

By the way, you still quoted the sun...

jimbo

Many on here use it as their only source of reference when "presenting facts" – this shows complete naivety and hence is laughable.

jimbo

Quote from: Puckoon on June 29, 2009, 06:17:58 PM

By the way, you still quoted the sun...

I pasted an article which referenced the Sun - if anything I quoted Yahoo.

Seamus

Mike Adams, one of the best and most respected in his field, has an interesting article on Michael Jackson. I would go further and say that he was used as a tool for deception as are several celebrities in order to distract and hide far more important issues from world view.

http://www.naturalnews.com/026517_Michael_Jackson_drugs_pharmas.html
"I wish I could inspire the same confidence in the truth which is so readily accorded to lies".

heganboy

Seamus you are indeed correct. In fact I can't even count how many times over the last few weeks I thought about Michael jackson and the similarities his life has had with the world renowned Mike Adams. Eerie stuff...
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

pintsofguinness

Quote from: jimbo on June 29, 2009, 08:42:06 AM

Jesus Christ  ::)
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Seamus

Quote from: heganboy on June 29, 2009, 06:41:11 PM
Seamus you are indeed correct. In fact I can't even count how many times over the last few weeks I thought about Michael jackson and the similarities his life has had with the world renowned Mike Adams. Eerie stuff...

What a well thought out and intelligent observation. Your signature also does you proud.
"I wish I could inspire the same confidence in the truth which is so readily accorded to lies".