Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tothetop03

Quote from: omagh_gael on May 04, 2017, 02:22:06 PM
Was reading a report in the Ulster Herald about Coalisland's win over Dromore. The report mentioneded Philip Toner watching on from the stand. What is the story with him now? The injury he received in the county final looked pretty horrific! What was the damage caused in the end and how long will it keep him out?

I doubt(hope i am wrong) that we wont see Philly Lining out again....

ONeill

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on May 04, 2017, 12:10:31 PM
Quote from: Fuzzman on May 04, 2017, 10:12:37 AM
According to their website they got promoted in 1984 and relegated again in 86
http://www.glenellygaa.com/index.php/history/

Div 3 is a pure 'whore' to get out of.

You'll be saying the same in 12 months ye balax ye.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

square_ball

Quote from: ONeill on May 04, 2017, 11:15:43 PM

Don't react to these mind games Norf!

Redhand Santa

Few decent games coming up this weekend though lot of the bigger teams in division 1 look to have games they should win. Carrickmore Trillick should be a close one. In division 2 Eglish Dungannon looks to be the pick of the ties. I've said it before but always think this is the best period of the league. Decent weather, regular games with the county men and everyone still in the championship. It's a pity it gets so broken up once Tyrone start.

Though if Tyrone could some how manage to get to the ulster final that in theory would allow at least 8 of the games with county men to be played before then. I still don't think 5 without them is enough as leads to big gaps between games in the summer.

Keyboard Warrior

Quote from: tothetop03 on May 04, 2017, 03:39:58 PM
Quote from: omagh_gael on May 04, 2017, 02:22:06 PM
Was reading a report in the Ulster Herald about Coalisland's win over Dromore. The report mentioneded Philip Toner watching on from the stand. What is the story with him now? The injury he received in the county final looked pretty horrific! What was the damage caused in the end and how long will it keep him out?

I doubt(hope i am wrong) that we wont see Philly Lining out again....

Word at the time was it would be a 2 year recovery.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: square_ball on May 05, 2017, 07:55:19 AM
Quote from: ONeill on May 04, 2017, 11:15:43 PM

Don't react to these mind games Norf!

I don't react to Armagh men.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

ONeill

Ooooooohhh. That's a low, low blow.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Norf Tyrone

Does anyone know why fixtures are fixed for Sat 10th June, and not the Sunday. Trying to second guess fixtures.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

square_ball

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on May 06, 2017, 11:12:59 AM
Does anyone know why fixtures are fixed for Sat 10th June, and not the Sunday. Trying to second guess fixtures.

Is the Ulster semi final fixed for the 18th? Is there an 8 day rule or is that not right? Thought it was strange myself.

Redhand Santa

Great day for football. Not to many major shocks but another big point for edendork against omagh. Big win for Owen roes in division 3. No major shocks in division 2, Eglish still going well. Anyone any reports on the games they were at? Is it right from the other thread that Mcclure got a bad injury in Tyrone training?

Tyrone95

Great 2 points today from carmen in a close game. Brennan kept quiet for the most part of the game! Good bounce back from the errigal defeat last week.

Carmen Stateside

Great result for Carmen. With all the county men trillick have i was expecting a very one sided game

In hiding

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on May 08, 2017, 02:38:02 AM
Great result for Carmen. With all the county men trillick have i was expecting a very one sided game
Yeah so was I.  Thought trillick would have hammered them.

The Golden Years

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on May 08, 2017, 02:38:02 AM

In what was a very poor first half in which we set up very defensively we produced a strong second half of football to deservedly win the game (although the Trillick keeper made a complete balls up for our  goal). Dromore up next week at home.  Should be another easy 2 points  ;) ;D

WT4E

Carmen going well - Looks like they're work on breaking down those defensive systems is working.  ;D

I'm not in a great mood about our season so far but I always try to look for a positive - At least Cookstown are below us! :)