7pm - Monaghan v Tyrone (F), eir sport 1

Saturday, March 3

7pm - Dublin v Kerry (F), eir sport 2
7pm - Tyrone v Donegal (F), eir sport 1

Saturday, March 17

7pm - Kerry v Kildare (F), eir sport 2
7pm - Cork v Clare (F), eir sport 1

Il Bomber Destro

I think Eir showed three games live last year simultaneously by using the HD channel so I think the Tyrone Dublin game will also be shown live as well.

Eir are brave expecting two games in Omagh to be playable on Saturday evenings this time of year.

J70

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on January 17, 2018, 07:20:30 PM
Live games on Eir Sports.

Saturday, January 27

5pm - Dublin v Offaly (H), eir sport 1
5pm - Cork v Tipperary (F), eir sport 2
7pm - Dublin v Kildare (F), eir sport 2
7pm - Cork v Kilkenny (H), eir sport 1

Saturday, February 3

7pm - Mayo v Kerry (F), eir sport 1
7pm - Tyrone v Dublin (F)(DEFERRED), eir sport 2
7pm - Tipperary v Waterford (H), eir sport 2

Saturday, February 10

7pm - Dublin v Donegal (F), eir sport 2
7pm - Cavan v Meath (F), eir sport 1

Saturday, February 17

7pm - Tipperary v Wexford (H), eir sport 2
7pm - Limerick v Dublin (H), eir sport 1

Saturday, February 24

7pm - Mayo v Dublin (F), eir sport 2
7pm - Monaghan v Tyrone (F), eir sport 1

Saturday, March 3

7pm - Dublin v Kerry (F), eir sport 2
7pm - Tyrone v Donegal (F), eir sport 1

Saturday, March 17

7pm - Kerry v Kildare (F), eir sport 2
7pm - Cork v Clare (F), eir sport 1

Think they need more Dublin games.

GalwayBayBoy

Galway v Tyrone has been moved to Tuam.

Fuzzman

Yeah a right pain in the ass for a group of us coming from Dublin.
Besides getting a Bus Eireann but are there any other ways to get there
Do they have special buses laid on from Galway city?

Might hire a wee cheap car between 5 of us

mouview

Quote from: Fuzzman on January 18, 2018, 02:10:51 PM
Yeah a right pain in the ass for a group of us coming from Dublin.
Besides getting a Bus Eireann but are there any other ways to get there
Do they have special buses laid on from Galway city?

Might hire a wee cheap car between 5 of us

Tuam quite handy from Dublin now by road as you have the 2 motorways (much handier than driving through Galway city out to Pearse stadium in Salthill). None of you own a car between you?

Fuzzman

We all do but not much good when youre down on the Sat night on the lash

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on January 18, 2018, 12:31:09 PM

I know Omagh is susceptible to flooding at any sight of rain but from what I have seen of televised Corofin games, Tuam seems like an absolute death trap. There is a high concrete wall just a few feet away from the sideline that you'd worry will kill someone if they're milled over the line someday, the pitch looks like a field where the ball can't bounce and the grass is never cut.

Blowitupref

And the Hurling match Galway v Antrim stays in Pearse Stadium, clearly the decision has been made that no pitch in Galway can take a double header this time of year but the hurlers have got the better playing surface.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: Blowitupref on January 18, 2018, 07:05:42 PM
And the Hurling match Galway v Antrim stays in Pearse Stadium, clearly the decision has been made that no pitch in Galway can take a double header this time of year but the hurlers have got the better playing surface.

Has barely stopped raining in Galway since Christmas. It's been extremely wet even for the west. Can understand why they made the decision but I had hoped to see both games.

seafoid

2 years ago Tyrone won by 2. They got promoted and were full of beans but the Dubs cut them down last year. It will be interesting to see how it goes this year.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

galwayman

Quote from: Blowitupref on January 18, 2018, 07:05:42 PM
The surface in Pearse isn't better than the surface in Tuam in wet weather though.
The Tuam pitch handles rain better than Pearse does.

Fuzzman

I'm sure it sounds arrogant but I would expect Tyrone to win this handy enough.
I'd really like to see us go all out this year to win the league as these younger players, especially now with no senior AI medals in the team (or does McCarron have 2) need to start showing that they can eat at the top table and not just be happy to say they're a top 4 team.

Lets face it Dublin and Kerry dont really rate winning the league as a big deal any more but like to get to the final stages for match practice. I'd like to see Mickey Harte realise how much it would boost this team's confidence and belief in themselves is they really went for the league and not be so lethargic as in other years.

I expect them to be eating loads of beans next weekend. Does the team stay down on the Sat night? I wonder where?

Maroon Manc

Quote from: Fuzzman on January 19, 2018, 10:03:11 AM
I'd really like to see us go all out this year to win the league as these younger players, especially now with no senior AI medals in the team (or does McCarron have 2) need to start showing that they can eat at the top table and not just be happy to say they're a top 4 team.

Lets face it Dublin and Kerry dont really rate winning the league as a big deal any more but like to get to the final stages for match practice. I'd like to see Mickey Harte realise how much it would boost this team's confidence and belief in themselves is they really went for the league and not be so lethargic as in other years.

I expect them to be eating loads of beans next weekend. Does the team stay down on the Sat night? I wonder where?

Will Tyrone be missing many players?

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: Maroon Manc on January 19, 2018, 11:50:23 AM
Quote from: Fuzzman on January 19, 2018, 10:03:11 AM

Will Tyrone be missing many players?

Possibly the Moy duo of Colm Cavanagh and Harry Loughran but I'd say we'll be at full strength otherwise.