Ardmhachaabu RIP

Started by Mack the finger, November 06, 2010, 04:14:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

michelleire

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on February 06, 2011, 08:24:12 AM
Quote from: Mack the finger on February 06, 2011, 04:01:12 AM
Amazing to hear Stephen's name mentioned during the ceremony
at half time for the new stand tonight. Meant a lot.

Wish I had been there to hear it - really touched.

ardmhachaabu

Hi everyone,

I'm Stephen's wife, Christiane.  I just wanted to say, thank you for all the thoughts, prayers and good memories you've shared.  This has been an extremely tough time for me and for our two boys.

I know that Stephen would have been touched and frankly, proud at the way he's been remembered.  He loved the GAA, he loved Armagh football and he loved the banter on this forum.

Thank you all.
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

Bud Wiser

Yes, He loved the GAA, he loved Armagh football and he loved the banter on this forum and he loved reminding me that I was from Leix or Queens County rather than Laois. I allowed Stephen the last say on this matter so I hope the thread is left alone.
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=17742.0
You and your boys can be well proud of Stephen.
" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

Lazer

Just seen this thread

R.I.P
Down for Sam 2017 (Have already written of 2016!)

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: ardmhachaabu on February 10, 2011, 01:25:26 AM
Hi everyone,

I'm Stephen's wife, Christiane.  I just wanted to say, thank you for all the thoughts, prayers and good memories you've shared.  This has been an extremely tough time for me and for our two boys.

I know that Stephen would have been touched and frankly, proud at the way he's been remembered.  He loved the GAA, he loved Armagh football and he loved the banter on this forum.

Thank you all.

Tá Fáilte romhat, Christiane, you're very welcome.

We all miss him here, and hope you and your children are doing as well as you possibly can be.

Go n-éirí an bóthar libh go léir (best of luck to you all).
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Niall Quinn

That's a lovely message christiane. I wish you and the boys all the strength for these tough times.
Back to the howling old owl in the woods, hunting the horny back toad

muppet

Quote from: Niall Quinn on February 11, 2011, 02:00:29 AM
That's a lovely message christiane. I wish you and the boys all the strength for these tough times.

+1
MWWSI 2017

Denn Forever

Only seems like yesterday.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

pintsofguinness

Can't believe it's been a year.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ziggysego

This year as really flown. Hard to believe it's been a year since Stephen passed away.
Testing Accessibility

pintsofguinness

How the f**k did he get such a light sentence.  The members of the club must be voting him in, why?!!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Milltown Row2

Yes lets leave this stuff out. Would hate to think the McGahan's would be reading in on this
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Tyrones own

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 06, 2011, 02:54:50 PM
Yes lets leave this stuff out. Would hate to think the McGahan's would be reading in on this
Ah sure Stephen was no stranger to an auld spat on here, he'd probably be enjoying it
..as am I ;)
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

mylestheslasher

I will delete my post. Not because it is wrong, or offensive or I am worried who reads it but only so that this thread should remain as intended.

mylestheslasher

Mr Reid resigned from his post tonight.