Shamrock Rovers Ultras

Started by 15 Johnny Blues, April 04, 2007, 05:21:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rossfan

Quote from: dublinfella on May 28, 2007, 12:23:04 AM

Shamrock Rovers and the DCB paid the same for their respective sites.

Ah for fcuk sake - -Shamrock Beggars GOT €1.5 or €1.9 m from Govt, a FREE site from the Council,€1.5m from the Council to "give"  back the free site.
Now the Council/Govt propose to build SR a FREE Stadium.
Dublin County Board paid yes PAID (a foreign concept to  scummy soccer) for land they BOUGHT (a foreign concept...) off the local Council to which there is no access as the Council cant get to build a Road to service the lands(something about an adjoining proposed halting site) as local residents/Councillors are opposing it.
So the DCB will either have to invest in a few Chinooks to get players/supporters etc in to the land they BOUGHT(a foreign concept....)
Ya just couldnt make it up.
If I was TD I waould be going to Court seeking an Order to compel the Comptroller/Auditor General to investigate the whole saga and waste of public money.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

deiseach

Quote from: Rossfan on May 28, 2007, 06:09:19 PM
So the DCB will either have to invest in a few Chinooks to get players/supporters etc in to the land they BOUGHT(a foreign concept....)

:D

his holiness nb

Sweet f**k, its been a week or so since I logged on but when I read the last few pages I though my flux capacitor had brought be back in time to page 5 or 6 to hear Dublinfella repeating the same old shite.
67 pages, your pals at the Ultras who planted you here must be very proud of the time you have dedicated on here.

Lads hows about a banner for the Hill on sunday "Dublinfella, f**k off and die"  ;D
But of course we are a classier bunch than that  ;)
Ask me holy bollix

dublinfella

Quote from: Rossfan on May 28, 2007, 06:09:19 PM
Quote from: dublinfella on May 28, 2007, 12:23:04 AM

Shamrock Rovers and the DCB paid the same for their respective sites.

Ah for fcuk sake - -Shamrock Beggars GOT €1.5 or €1.9 m from Govt, a FREE site from the Council,€1.5m from the Council to "give"  back the free site.
Now the Council/Govt propose to build SR a FREE Stadium.
Dublin County Board paid yes PAID (a foreign concept to  scummy soccer) for land they BOUGHT (a foreign concept...) off the local Council to which there is no access as the Council cant get to build a Road to service the lands(something about an adjoining proposed halting site) as local residents/Councillors are opposing it.
Ya just couldnt make it up.
If I was TD I waould be going to Court seeking an Order to compel the Comptroller/Auditor General to investigate the whole saga and waste of public money.

waste of public money? the DCB have been sitting on the site they got for £1 an acre 12 years ago. glass houses and all that. and as for Ballyboden.... but I forgot, the rules are different when its soccer clubs.  ::) [Edited by Moderator3] the council will not pay for an access road (DCB beggars) till they get some idea what the DCB plan on doing with the land. how unreasonable!!

blaming travellers for this mess? get to f**k. bigoted as well as wrong.

profound ignorance.

bottlethrower7

Quote from: dublinfella on May 29, 2007, 12:18:46 AM
waste of public money? the DCB have been sitting on the site they got for £1 an acre 12 years ago. glass houses and all that. and as for Ballyboden.... but I forgot, the rules are different when its soccer clubs.  ::) [Edited by Moderator 3]

after a comment like this, I think its time to put an end to this thread.

Gaaboardmod3

Dublinfella,

Your last post on this topic contained very serious allegations, which are probably libel. I have no interest in defending this website in a lawsuit because of comments you, or anybody else makes, so I have edited and removed the offending piece of the post.

I am reluctant to lock the thread, because it would probably re-emerge again in another topic, but can everyone just take a moment and ask themselves 'What is the point?'. This is going around in circles and the only new stuff is the various insults being bandied about.

tayto

awww what he say?the lying and making stuff up finally went too far eh? was only a matter of time. had given up on this thread a long time ago.

dublinfella

Quote from: Gaaboardmod3 on May 29, 2007, 09:47:43 AM
Dublinfella,

Your last post on this topic contained very serious allegations, which are probably libel. I have no interest in defending this website in a lawsuit because of comments you, or anybody else makes, so I have edited and removed the offending piece of the post.

Just to be clear, its ok to claim that all the TD's in Tallaght who support Rovers are corrupt, its ok to call Shamrock Rovers all sorts and alledge criminal activity in relation to their deal with the SDCC, its ok to blame the travellers for the delay in the Rathcool project but its not ok to state the facts in relation to a property play by a club in the area that are in the public domain and reported in the press already.

Just for clarity about whats acceptible and all that.   ???

Gaaboardmod3

No need to get smart dublinfella. Your last post laid a serious allegation about a criminal act against a GAA club. The post was reported, and I agreed that it was a dangerous thing to leave on the board.

If you have issues about other posts, please report them, so that the moderators can act if we feel necessary. We do not have the time or energy to scroll down every thread, and you would want the patience of Job to go through this one.

I have tried to be fair in this stilly tit-for-tat battle you are having, and have asked people to refrain from insults etc. I haven't looked since, but I have not had any reported posts either.

Rossfan

Quote from: dublinfella on May 29, 2007, 12:18:46 AM

waste of public money? the DCB have been sitting on the site they got for £1 an acre 12 years ago.

More lies from this eejit. The land consists of 26 acres and the price was approx IR250,000 - for landlocked fields in the middle of the country side. £1 an acre???? - what a lying ********
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

deiseach

This is why I keep looking at this thread. You don't want to miss it if something happens and it looks like It did happen and I missed It. Darn.

Bord na Mona man

If you haven't read thread for a while, you don't have read back on the previous posts. It goes around in circles very fast and repeats itself with little variation. Just wait for the wagons to whoosh past on yet another lap.
;D

Declan

Good to see the results on the field are going in the right direction anyway.

magickingdom

dublinfella where were you last night? todays indo wants to know where the fans were for the cork game last night? even offered fee admin to dublin taxi drivers and they didnt go ffs...

dublinfella

where was I last night? balls deep in yer ma!  ;D

finish the quote.... the indo commented that the crowd was low (2,000 on a tuesday v a rural club isnt all that bad) and that this showed how imperitive it was they get into Tallaght soon. If you are going to be a smartarse, finish the point the journo was making, not put words in his mouth! It was a thinly veiled dig at the GAA>