London Senior Championship

Started by john mcgill, December 03, 2006, 06:34:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

irunthev

There have been some horror stories about the GAA in London. As recent as last month one delegate at a county board meeting stood up and said that his team weren't going to take the field for the 2006 SHL semi-final until the SHL Finals which they had qualified for of 2003 and 2004 had been played. The delegates nearly pissed themselves when he said it... but at the same time he did have a vaild point.

GallBoss

Quote from: irunthev on December 03, 2006, 10:29:00 PM
Tara would be favourites. Damien Healy (Westmeath)

Did Healy from Westmeath not transfer to Salthill in Galway this year how can you transfer to two different clubs in the one year mind you he did not play att for Salthill as I recall

irunthev

I know that his transfer came into London from Salthill all right and that he didn't play Championship for them. I am assuming that everything is in order, because iin this town they aren't shy about objecting and counter objecting and appealing and going to the DRA etc etc etc- hence the final being played on Dec 9th.I don't know enough about the intricacies of the transfer system, but I assume everything stacks up.
He is a class act.