what was your favourite present from santa ?

Started by the Deel Rover, December 22, 2010, 04:48:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the Deel Rover

mine was a TableTop Football Game  knocked hours of fun out of it
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

Bingo

Lego, loved the stuff and collected loads of the Medievel/Robin Hood castles and stuff.

Its all still up in my mothers attic and I've vowed to go up and get it some day.

Also had a fairly impressed Star Wars collection back in the day.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

AbbeySider

Hewlett Packard Multimedia PC about 18-19 years ago
- Pentium 166, 16MB RAM, 2GB HardDrive

It cost "Santa" a bomb, I dont know how he afforded it.
We were one of the first familys around to get a computer but I literally never got off it for about 8 years.

paco

The original Nintendo Entertainment System with Duck Hunt, been a long time since I played it but I may have to hoke it out for the holidays.

tyrone girl

Quote from: paco on December 22, 2010, 04:55:48 PM
The original Nintendo Entertainment System with Duck Hunt, been a long time since I played it but I may have to hoke it out for the holidays.

Lovedd the nintendo but preferred super nintendo- we spent hours on it. I see the old nintendo with the duck hunting was on eastenders the other night

Puckoon

My favourite was one I never got. I wanted the big AT-AT machines from Star Wars - but the folks told me that Santa had told them it was a big useless piece of plastic. I used to stare at them in the argos catalogues for hours.

the Deel Rover

Quote from: Puckoon on December 22, 2010, 05:26:44 PM
My favourite was one I never got. I wanted the big AT-AT machines from Star Wars - but the folks told me that Santa had told them it was a big useless piece of plastic. I used to stare at them in the argos catalogues for hours.

Ah jesus Puck you will bring a tear to me eye
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

lawnseed

santa brought me a tape recorder but he had only tapes of johnny mvevoy and big tom and i was 8. he left a few blanks but they were for the oul doll to sqwalk on thinking she was on tv opportunity knocks or something. it doesnt sound that good but those tape sure redden her face now when i get them out :-[ :D
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

ross4life

Masters of the Universe the likes of He-Man, Skeletor

And any type of Lego
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

DirtyDozen12

Probably was the Sega Master System 2 I got when i was about 8 years old, always remember it.  It had Alex the Kidd in Miracle World built in and I got Wonder Boy game as well.  I still have the system stored in my wardrobe in mint condition.  Good times, no worries back then

Beer, now there's a temporary solution!!!

The Real Laoislad

f**k me I loved Wonderboy!
You can get a Sega emulator and Wonderboy ROM off the net and play Wonderboy on your laptop.
I downloaded last year and play it now and again
You'll Never Walk Alone.

BennyHarp

I agree with those who said the original Nintendo, I got that one year with the teenage mutant ninja turtles games! I didn't leave the front of the TV til Easter. We also had Mike Tysons boxing which was great too!
That was never a square ball!!