Game of Thrones - Spoilers

Started by Dinny Breen, June 21, 2016, 10:49:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nrico2006

The super hot one is still alive though.  Your doll from Hollyoaks was unreal last night, this show has the best talent of any show ever.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

screenexile

Quote from: nrico2006 on July 25, 2017, 08:42:16 AM
The super hot one is still alive though.  Your doll from Hollyoaks was unreal last night, this show has the best talent of any show ever.

RULE 1!!!!

screenexile

Enjoyed that episode immensely!!!

" He really was a **** wasn't he? "

An Watcher

Yes great episode and great show.  Never totally sure about what is going on or who the characters are but enjoying it all the same

JoG2

Quote from: An Watcher on July 31, 2017, 10:28:06 PM
Yes great episode and great show.  Never totally sure about what is going on or who the characters are but enjoying it all the same

same here, good watch though. The scene with Cersei (thanks google) and the mother / daughter down in the dungeon was tight going

screenexile

Quote from: JoG2 on August 01, 2017, 10:11:55 AM
Quote from: An Watcher on July 31, 2017, 10:28:06 PM

same here, good watch though. The scene with Cersei (thanks google) and the mother / daughter down in the dungeon was tight going

It's mental you'd have to constantly rewatch every series each year to stay on top of what' happening and what went before. I vaguely remember Robb Stark's tactic a few seasons ago to catch out Jaime Lannister which was mentioned there but it's a distant distant memory!

Don Johnson

It's one of the shows that gets better once you rewatch it then rewatch again.

Sometimes I just watch whatever old episode Sky would be showing and it's amazing the things you pick up on.

JPGJOHNNYG

Quote from: nrico2006 on July 25, 2017, 08:42:16 AM

Well looks like she is pretty fecked now. Shame

Harold Disgracey

Finally getting round to watching the most recent episode. Diana Rigg was fantastic.

leenie

Most recent episode is up there as one of my favourites - the dialogue was unreal  (Jon had an answer everytime for danersys) - so much to take on .  . Best moment was lord varys talking to red woman .. some would suggest he knew what her cyptric msg meant however I think he hasn't a clue .. and he always knows .. where and when are they my both going to die
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

stew

The wee lannister will end up ruling the kingdoms.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

gallsman

Quote from: stew on August 02, 2017, 10:25:03 AM
The wee lannister will end up ruling the kingdoms.

Not a chance.

gallsman

Episode 4 has leaked. For anyone into that sort of thing.

Syferus

Only 480p. I'll wait for the 1080p Amazon rip to hit Monday.

gallsman

Quote from: Syferus on August 04, 2017, 07:24:27 PM
Only 480p. I'll wait for the 1080p Amazon rip to hit Monday.

Thanks for letting us know.