Quote from: Wildweasel74 on October 16, 2017, 03:37:09 PM
He did get hit late though

He gets good protection from officials.

All QBs do, the rules have been changed to protect them
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

magpie seanie

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on October 16, 2017, 06:39:28 PM
give it a rest seanie

What's wrong? Do you not think he does? Argue the point or give it a rest yourself.

Gabriel_Hurl

Because it's boring as f**k to see you giving out about Rodgers and his "preferential" treatment every week.

All because he torches your team twice a year

QuoteGreen Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers will undergo surgery on the broken collarbone he suffered Sunday in the Packers' loss to the Minnesota Vikings, coach Mike McCarthy said Monday.

Rodgers is scheduled to undergo surgery soon, McCarthy said. He is expected to miss significant time and could be out the remainder of the season, McCarthy added.

Around The NFL will have more on Rodgers soon.

magpie seanie

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on October 16, 2017, 09:44:46 PM
Because it's boring as f**k to see you giving out about Rodgers and his "preferential" treatment every week.

QuoteGreen Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers will undergo surgery on the broken collarbone he suffered Sunday in the Packers' loss to the Minnesota Vikings, coach Mike McCarthy said Monday.

Rodgers is scheduled to undergo surgery soon, McCarthy said. He is expected to miss significant time and could be out the remainder of the season, McCarthy added.

I didn't say he got preferential treatment. I said he gets well protected by officials. But hey - make shit up if you want.

Minder

Quote from: magpie seanie on October 16, 2017, 10:18:00 PM

I didn't say he got preferential treatment. I said he gets well protected by officials. But hey - make shit up if you want.

Seanie all QBs do, especially inside the pocket. Reason there was no flag yesterday was he was outside the pocket, was a borderline hit and just unlucky for him. It's a brutal sport for injuries.

magpie seanie

Quote from: Minder on October 16, 2017, 10:28:57 PM

Seanie all QBs do, especially inside the pocket. Reason there was no flag yesterday was he was outside the pocket, was a borderline hit and just unlucky for him. It's a brutal sport for injuries.

Exactly

lurganblue

5 Injuries for the packers in that match i was led to believe.

Minder

Quote from: lurganblue on October 17, 2017, 02:14:24 PM

5 Injuries for the packers in that match i was led to believe.

"By the end of the game, GB had their 3rd string G playing LT. 5th RT who they picked up 2 weeks ago. And 3rd & 4th string safties playing CB"

lurganblue

Doesnt sound too good for the rest of their season alright

magpie seanie

Bears were absolutely decimated with injuries on defence especially last year. This year lost a good few starting defenders and their top two WR's already. Injuries are part and parcel of the game, unfortunately.

Syferus

Gordon Hayward suffered a horrific ankle break in the season opener tonight. That's the Celtics' season sunk in less than a quarter of basketball.

Oraisteach

Horrible break, and the TV cameras got close shots of it!

Gabriel_Hurl

Incredible NFL game tonight - one for the ages.

Puckoon

Fantastic offense from both sides, crazy finish!!!