The Official THFC thread

Started by Owenmoresider, October 25, 2007, 08:46:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

All of a Sludden

I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

T Fearon

World discovers an Arsenal player can actually count to two

Captain Obvious

Did Theo get a crack on the head and thought he was Churchill?

EC Unique

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

gawa316

Quote from: All of a Sludden on January 04, 2014, 09:57:21 PM

Maybe he was just predicting how many weeks he was going to be injured for.

Karma's a bitch!

Walter Cronc

Quote from: gawa316 on January 06, 2014, 10:48:52 PM
Quote from: All of a Sludden on January 04, 2014, 09:57:21 PM

Maybe he was just predicting how many weeks he was going to be injured for.

Karma's a bitch!

Aye Karma....you talk some tripe!

gawa316

Quote from: Walter Cronc on January 06, 2014, 10:53:49 PM

Och now wee Walter there's no need to be like that

Dinny Breen

Quote from: gawa316 on January 06, 2014, 11:29:56 PM
Quote from: Walter Cronc on January 06, 2014, 10:53:49 PM

Och now wee Walter there's no need to be like that

Pretty sad comment in fairness, something the 15 year olds put up on twitter.
#newbridgeornowhere

deiseach

Anyone who didn't think 'karma' when they heard of Walcott's injury has never heard of the concept of karma. It doesn't meant they thought he deserved it though.

Dinny Breen

People might have thought Karma but they would have been wrong surely as Karma is current actions deciding your fate in future existences, Walcott did his cruciate before he mocked the Spurs fans.

And anyone who believes in Karma certainly shouldn't be mocking Walcott either.
#newbridgeornowhere

deiseach

Quote from: Dinny Breen on January 07, 2014, 10:35:19 AM
People might have thought Karma but they would have been wrong surely as Karma is current actions deciding your fate in future existences, Walcott did his cruciate before he mocked the Spurs fans.

Walcott mocked the Spurs fans. He's perfectly entitled to do that, and the Spurs fans who threw things at him need shooting, but that's what he did. Then it comes to light that it was a serious injury. As my mother used to say, mocking is catching.

Dinny Breen

Quote from: deiseach on January 07, 2014, 10:53:48 AM
Quote from: Dinny Breen on January 07, 2014, 10:35:19 AM

Walcott mocked the Spurs fans. He's perfectly entitled to do that, and the Spurs fans who threw things at him need shooting, but that's what he did. Then it comes to light that it was a serious injury. As my mother used to say, mocking is catching.

Perhaps, personally I feel sorry for the lad, he can be quite divisive among Arsenal fans but to a miss a World Cup must be pretty gut wrenching for him.

The whole coin throwing/mocking was pure soap opera and even the Emmerdale writers couldn't have come up with a cruciate injury to top it off.   
#newbridgeornowhere

deiseach

Quote from: Dinny Breen on January 07, 2014, 10:58:55 AM
Perhaps, personally I feel sorry for the lad, he can be quite divisive among Arsenal fans but to a miss a World Cup must be pretty gut wrenching for him.

The whole coin throwing/mocking was pure soap opera and even the Emmerdale writers couldn't have come up with a cruciate injury to top it off.

I feel sorry for the lad too, I wouldn't wish an injury on anyone. My wife will be devastated. And if there really was a link between his gesture and his injury I'd be horrified. It's precisely because there's no link that people will look at it with a sense of cosmic irony.

ONeill

Quote from: deiseach on January 07, 2014, 11:08:48 AM
And if there really was a link between his gesture and his injury I'd be horrified.

wtf?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.