Silent Justice/ Internet Interceptors

Started by tyrone girl, August 10, 2017, 11:47:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

I have watched many videos of stings.What exactly do people find objectionable? Any I've seen the person caught is obviously guilty. They are subjected to an aggressive humiliation,but hell slap it up them.The Police are informed and invariably arrive,there is no physical threat to the person caught unless he tries to do a runner.What is so objectionable? Do you object to the cops ramming suspected drug dealers doors? Or the showing of images on Crimewatch?

Snapchap

Quote from: Snapchap on February 13, 2018, 07:13:18 AM
Quote from: T Fearon on February 13, 2018, 01:17:45 AM
Quote from: Snapchap on February 13, 2018, 12:37:44 AM
Quote from: Snapchap on February 10, 2018, 11:28:22 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on February 09, 2018, 08:05:01 PM
Why did a BBC reporter turn up uninvited and unannounced at a private law abiding citizen's home? No wonder the guy was upset and lost it

The BBC reporter may have tirned up uninvited amd unannounced but that is not illegal by any stretch of the imagination. Nor was is against journalistic regulations. So given that he broke no rules or laws, then the abusive reaction by the group was utterly over the top and by and rational standards, broke several laws. Now given those facts, is it fair to assume you no longer support that particular group since you stated yourself that you would only support them 'so long as they acted within the law'?

In your own time there, Tony.

If a BBC reporter and camera crew turned up at your house out of the blue would you be happy,unless it's a stunt on Michael Mc Intyre's show
1. If a BBC reporter and camera crew turned up at your house out of the blue and acted entirely lawfully, would you feel you have the right to break the law in response?
2. You clearly stated that you supported these groups "so long as they act within the law". Given that this group quite clearly broke several laws in response to them being 'unhappy' at something, is it not fair to assume that either you no longer support the group in question or else you were lying in saying your support was conditional on their law abiding behaviour?

Once again... in your own time, Tony.

Milltown Row2

Tony sees what he wants to see and then go for whataboutery tactic! Looks for topic which will set him apart from rational thinking and then WUM it

Surprised he'd not debated the rugby trial!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

imtommygunn

Quote from: T Fearon on February 13, 2018, 09:01:56 PM
I have watched many videos of stings.What exactly do people find objectionable? Any I've seen the person caught is obviously guilty. They are subjected to an aggressive humiliation,but hell slap it up them.The Police are informed and invariably arrive,there is no physical threat to the person caught unless he tries to do a runner.What is so objectionable? Do you object to the cops ramming suspected drug dealers doors? Or the showing of images on Crimewatch?

You need to try harder.

red hander

Wildweasel74

U man a self obessessed loser more worried about his wee following than properly bringing someone to justice@:doesnt work, no suprise there and seems to be an uneducated clown who threats people and bullies when things dont go their way!! For all his threats probably couldnt beat his way out of a paper bag!!

GJL

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on February 13, 2018, 11:23:29 PM
U man a self obessessed loser more worried about his wee following than properly bringing someone to justice@:doesnt work, no suprise there and seems to be an uneducated clown who threats people and bullies when things dont go their way!! For all his threats probably couldnt beat his way out of a paper bag!!

Going by the shape of him I would suspect you are correct.

RedHand88

Quote from: Orior on February 08, 2018, 07:49:19 AM
Quote from: RedHand88 on February 08, 2018, 12:07:49 AM
Do you ever notice the direct correlation between supporters of these groups and fleggers?

No.

You want to reassess that given the news of the last few days?

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

RedHand88

They're deleting any comments on their page now which question their motives. They could have alot of work on their hands in the days ahead...

themac_23

Quote from: RedHand88 on February 14, 2018, 10:45:06 AM
They're deleting any comments on their page now which question their motives. They could have alot of work on their hands in the days ahead...

No bother to them, not like they've work or anything to be at

sensethetone

Some of the comments defending the hunter groups towards anyone in disagreement are well worth a read.

lurganblue

Something just hasnt sat right with me about these hunter groups for a while now. After seeing that Newsline report last night i think i know what it is... they're c*nts.

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea