Quote from: Rossfan on December 12, 2017, 10:27:20 PM
Maria Cahill
Tom Oliver
Young Quinn

Fr Niall Molloy
Mary Boyle
Maurice McCabe
"Grace"

It's odd how the free state establishment shills suddenly lose their morals when it is the people they elect to govern the state that have the murky history on their side.
We know the scum that murdered Tom Oliver and young Quinn and used Cahill as their sex slave.
It's bar stool supposition you rely on for Molloy Boyle etc. You really are pathetic

Is it not only evidence when it's sworn in court?  I understand Ms Cahill declined the opportunity to do so?

The bomber has definitely hit on a sore point with this one!

trueblue1234

Quote from: AQMP on December 13, 2017, 09:11:16 AM
Quote from: Avondhu star on December 12, 2017, 11:29:16 PM
Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on December 12, 2017, 11:13:06 PM
Maria Cahill
Tom Oliver
Young Quinn

Fr Niall Molloy
Mary Boyle
Maurice McCabe
"Grace"

It's odd how the free state establishment shills suddenly lose their morals when it is the people they elect to govern the state that have the murky history on their side.
We know the scum that murdered Tom Oliver and young Quinn and used Cahill as their sex slave.
It's bar stool supposition you rely on for Molloy Boyle etc. You really are pathetic

Is it not only evidence when it's sworn in court?  I understand Ms Cahill declined the opportunity to do so?

Oh Dear.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Avondhu star

Maria Cahill
Tom Oliver
Young Quinn

Fr Niall Molloy
Mary Boyle
Maurice McCabe
"Grace"

Oliver and Quinn won't have such option
Lee Harvey Oswald , your country needs you

trueblue1234

AQMP

Quote from: Avondhu star on December 13, 2017, 10:03:40 AM
Maria Cahill
Tom Oliver
Young Quinn

Fr Niall Molloy
Mary Boyle
Maurice McCabe
"Grace"

I believe that's know as a "straw man"?

oliverkelly

Quote from: Avondhu star on December 13, 2017, 10:03:40 AM
Maria Cahill
Tom Oliver
Young Quinn

Fr Niall Molloy
Mary Boyle
Maurice McCabe
"Grace"

Either do Boyle or Molloy

Il Bomber Destro

It's amazing how this thread can easily slip off the main page without any condemnation of outrage from the usual handwringers and Screaming Marys. One would be forgiven for thinking their outrage would be tied with who the alleged perpetrators of wrongdoing are rather than the act committed and supporting evidence to substantiate allegations.

Rossfan

Outrage from Shinners is always taken with a large handful of salt by normal folk.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

trueblue1234

Quote from: Rossfan on December 14, 2017, 03:27:02 PM
Outrage from Shinners is always taken with a large handful of salt by normal folk.

Some normal folk seem to be a bit hypocritical in their own outrage it would seem tho.

Il Bomber Destro

I'm not outraged. I'm just highlighting how free state establishment shills treat morality as theatre.

A 6 year girl was murdererd and there is strong substance to suggest a state aided cover-up and obstruction of justice and the resident handwringers don't want to comment, in fact most are just happy to ignore the issue and hope it slides away with little commentary.

It's a bit like they did with the North, ignore the brutal sectarian regime imposed on them but then starting tutting when nationalists had the temerity to stand up for themselves and hit back.

Avondhu star

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on December 14, 2017, 05:04:10 PM

I'm not outraged. I'm just highlighting how free state establishment shills treat morality as theatre.

A 6 year girl was murdererd and there is strong substance to suggest a state aided cover-up and obstruction of justice and the resident handwringers don't want to comment, in fact most are just happy to ignore the issue and hope it slides away with little commentary.

It's a bit like they did with the North, ignore the brutal sectarian regime imposed on them but then starting tutting when nationalists had the temerity to stand up for themselves and hit back.

Don't let facts come in the way of a heavily medicated induced rant (courtesy of the N.H.S.)
Lee Harvey Oswald , your country needs you

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: Avondhu star on December 14, 2017, 08:38:53 PM
Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on December 14, 2017, 05:04:10 PM

Don't let facts come in the way of a heavily medicated induced rant (courtesy of the N.H.S.)

You're the guy who is having problems applying his own ethics. Whatever tablets you're taking are giving you a warped sense of reality.

rrhf

Why did they never excavate the area which has been identified as a grave with what looked like brown hair strands in the soil? Potentially this case hits Irish institutions very hard if the truth comes out.

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: rrhf on December 16, 2017, 07:45:12 AM
Why did they never excavate the area which has been identified as a grave with what looked like brown hair strands in the soil? Potentially this case hits Irish institutions very hard if the truth comes out.

It never will, the state don't want it to come out and the public don't care. It stinks to the high heavens, it's the indifference I find utterly bizarre when you hear all the murky dealings. It was a 6 year old girl after all.

For a state that constantly shows its disgust at the actions of republicans in a conflict the free state stood back and did nothing while Human Rights were being violated on their doorstep.

To me, it certainly rings true of a guilty conscience manifesting itself as justification for inaction they know was wrong and shameful.

Rossfan

Jasus but the moral high ground has reached dizzying heights.
Poor Mary Boyle went missing FORTY YEARS AGO.
Even if all the allegations of murky doings are true how exactly would it be proved now when most or all of those alleged to be involved are long gone to face a higher Court.
Even if a suspect is alive and was brought in for questioning what .... "No I didn't do it"  end of case.

I heard a totally different story about it but have no idea if it's true or false but Bomber hears tales which suit his "Freestate" bad shinnerbot mind so off he goes.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM