Teachers get it handy!

Started by wherefromreferee?, June 20, 2008, 08:49:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

theticklemister

On the oul google classroom myself. I sat down wan night and scheduled all my lessons for next two weeks. So only thing I have to do is reply to their work saying "Well down" or "good work". That 1/2 days scheduling all the work too a bit of time but much better in the long run.

Angelo

Big heave from teachers now to get their vaccines as priority.

Of course this would have nothing to do with June/July coming around the corner and the probable necessity of having received a vaccination to holiday abroad. Happy enough to strike on what they're paid to do and then happy enough to push more vulnerable categories under the bus to get their summer holidays abroad.

Teachers really are the bottom of the barrel.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

delgany

Quote from: Angelo on January 11, 2021, 09:46:01 AM

Of course this would have nothing to do with June/July coming around the corner and the probable necessity of having received a vaccination to holiday abroad. Happy enough to strike on what they're paid to do and then happy enough to push more vulnerable categories under the bus to get their summer holidays abroad.

That's right, everyone will be queueing up to go on holiday.

JimStynes

I was think of getting away around Easter and May. Hopefully have the vaccine sorted by then.

Estimator

The Education Dept, Exam Boards etc need to be working now on the plans for next year's A'Level exams.

Those starting Year 14 in Sept will, aside from a few modular exams in Year 11, will be sitting down to do their first real external exams which will affect their future opportunities - University place, job prospects etc.

Prior to lockdown, and exam cancellation, they weren't very forthcoming on how this year's exams would be organised, with information only appearing in December about how things might be different.

So really something concrete and sensible, must be in place by June to give the students the best possible chance for their exams the following year.
Ulster League Champions 2009

ONeill

Quote from: JimStynes on January 11, 2021, 10:44:10 AM

I was think of getting away around Easter and May. Hopefully have the vaccine sorted by then.

Same here. Would you need one for Portrush over the Easter break?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

tbrick18

Quote from: ONeill on January 11, 2021, 11:08:21 AM

Think you'd be safe enough.
I'm told that after teachers, their entire family will be next on the list so that they can all travel together. Makes sense to me.

Taylor

Major problem and lagging with internet in many houses this morning.

When are you teachers going back to school?

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: ONeill on January 11, 2021, 11:08:21 AM

West Brit

JimStynes

A lot of parents lying in the house doing nothing and still send their children to school.

imtommygunn

Parents really are the bottom of the barrel ;D

trailer

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

I can't remember last time we asked teachers to double job

restorepride

I wonder who taught some of the posters on here to reed and wright?  A bit of appreciation please for the huge efforts of teachers in the current chrisish.   "Long ago, high on a mountain in Mechiko...." should be taken out and taught threw the hole months of July and Ugust.

Jim Bob

Quote from: JimStynes on January 11, 2021, 04:25:52 PM
A lot of parents lying in the house doing nothing and still send their children to school.

Correct...... both parents supposedly working from home ( she's out running each morning) and sending 2 kids to school for staff  to mind them...