Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armagh Exile

Anyone know how Sarsfields done this afternoon in their U-21 game against the amalgamated side St John's?

pintsofguinness

Saturday 25th November                 
U-21 FC                               
Pearse Og     1-07 0-04 St.Patricks   

Sunday 26th November                   
U-21 FC                               
St. Johns     1-14 3-06 Sarsfields     
Whitecross    2-10 1-07 Keady         
Tir na nOg    1-11 1-12 Dromintee
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Orior

Can you remind me again (!) who St Johns are?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

charlie stubbs

Spiritof98

Is Collegeland not included in that as well??
I'll go back if Marsdens back

illdecide

Tell ye what lads, you's are giving Toal a good pasting on the web site, he's only a young lad and i'm sure he'll learn from his mistakes. There's no doubt he has ability as i've seen him play several times and unfortunatly it was against my club (enough said). But give the fella a chance, you could be singing his praises from the Hogan stand in September. (and i'm sure if he's been out of line as much as you's claim JK would have chased him already)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

blueskinn

they have been giving him awful stick on here but i dont here them going on about oisins drinking the week of the ulster final? is it because he aint from south armagh that he gets awful abuse???

Uladh

Don't know anything about oisin's drinking the week of the ulster final. not many harps posters jumping to toals defence... speaks volumes

lurganblue

Quote from: Uladh on November 27, 2006, 03:12:16 PM

Don't know anything about oisin's drinking the week of the ulster final. not many harps posters jumping to toals defence... speaks volumes

i was thinking that too uladh. i dont know the fella so i cant comment but i would have expected a lot of defensive posts on this topic from the harps members (especially since there are so many of them on the board)

illdecide

Its Mid Armagh V South Armagh, on the Toal topic. Cast your votes - keep him or ditch him?

pintsofguinness

Quote from: blueskinn on November 27, 2006, 01:22:18 PM
they have been giving him awful stick on here but i dont here them going on about oisins drinking the week of the ulster final? is it because he aint from south armagh that he gets awful abuse???
Why do tubes like you try to bring in this Everyone V south armagh thing. What is that about?
And btw no one is abusing toal.

pintsofguinness

Under 21 Fixtures - Sunday 3rd 2pm

Harps V Ballymacnab
Clanns V Cross  (OFF)

Quarter Finals
St John's V Pearse Og
An Port Mor V Dromnitee
Whitecross V Harps/Ballymacnab  (OFF)
Clanns/Cross V Silverbridge  (OFF)

Armagh CĂșchulainns

Any word on a ref for the Harps match??
Its all about the Hurling.

pintsofguinness

illdecide

1st thing, i was and still am backing Mr Toal. 2nd, thats the way it reads on the board, Mid and South Armagh men giving their different opinions on the matter. And anyone with a bit of wit reading my message will know there was a bit of banter at the end of it, but it looks like it hit a few nerves with the Pint ;)