Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norf Tyrone

Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

LeoMc

Quote from: Fuzzman on July 07, 2017, 03:30:10 PM
Yeah that's right Norf. 
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_All-Ireland_Senior_Football_Championship#Qualifiers_format

Round 4A
Round 3A Winners will play either the Connacht or Munster Beaten Provincial Finalists
Mayo       v   Cork
Donegal   v   Galway  (Galway can't meet Mayo again)

Round 4B
Round 3B Winners v Beaten Ulster or Leinster Provincial Finalists
Tipperary /Armagh     v       Tyrone/Down losers(Down can't meet Monaghan or Armagh again)         
Monaghan / Carlow    v       Dublin/Kildare losers (Dublin can't meet Carlow again)

1/4 finals
Ulster & Leinster winners play Round 4B winners (Can't meet provincial finalists if possible)

I assume that if Down lose and Armagh and Monaghan both win they have to play one of them again.

an léirmheastóir

Any team news? Is there likely to be any changes?

square_ball

Good article in the Irish News today about Mickey Harte.

Don't you be reading it STG or it will put you in bad form all weekend.

square_ball

Quote from: an léirmheastóir on July 14, 2017, 02:37:47 PM

None yet but probably an unnamed team announced this afternoon with a change or two prior to throw in? Seems to be the norm these days. Id like to see McClure in for McCann but other than that I'd say same again from the Donegal match.

WT4E

Quote from: square_ball on July 14, 2017, 02:41:32 PM

None yet but probably an unnamed team announced this afternoon with a change or two prior to throw in? Seems to be the norm these days. Id like to see McClure in for McCann but other than that I'd say same again from the Donegal match.

That will throw Down off!!!!!

square_ball

Quote from: WT4E on July 14, 2017, 04:06:22 PM
Quote from: square_ball on July 14, 2017, 02:41:32 PM

That will throw Down off!!!!!

Tell the hoors nothin!!

southtyronegael

Quote from: square_ball on July 14, 2017, 02:40:11 PM

biggest pile of rubbish ive ever read. id say brendan crossan will get a few more 'exclusive' interviews from mickey after that one. i actually felt like throwin up after readin it.

square_ball

Quote from: southtyronegael on July 14, 2017, 10:15:48 PM
Quote from: square_ball on July 14, 2017, 02:40:11 PM

biggest pile of rubbish ive ever read. id say brendan crossan will get a few more 'exclusive' interviews from mickey after that one. i actually felt like throwin up after readin it.

Found you another article STG - you can read it between the minor match and senior one.

http://www.independent.ie/sport/gaelic-games/gaelic-football/toms-s-its-absurd-that-the-only-tyrone-manager-to-win-an-allireland-has-been-left-swinging-in-the-wind-35933119.html

square_ball

Well done to Mickey and the team. Mini wobble at the end of first half but thought it was more of a complacency thing rather than Down getting the upper hand with Mattie guilty of a few bad misses.

The Trap

The real stuff starts now for tyrone. 3 facile wins and one excellent performance against Donegal. should win the qtr final and then the big one arrives.......and what a game and occasion that would be!

lenny

Quote from: The Trap on July 16, 2017, 04:59:28 PM
The real stuff starts now for tyrone. 3 facile wins and one excellent performance against Donegal. should win the qtr final and then the big one arrives.......and what a game and occasion that would be!

Who are the likely opponents in qf and sf?

Gaffer

"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

An Watcher

Depending on draw Qf Monaghan, Sf Dublin, Final Kerry

Mikhailov

Quote from: An Watcher on July 16, 2017, 08:30:11 PM
Depending on draw Qf Monaghan, Sf Dublin, Final Kerry

Is the QF to be one from Kildare, Down, Armagh or Monaghan. Then if we win then Dublin in SF assuming they win their QF against one of the above 4 teams also

Am I correct?