Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longballin

There are a lot of people can't afford SKY and is not viable to drag a load of children or elderly to a pub...

BennyHarp

Quote from: longballin on July 06, 2017, 11:41:45 AM
There are a lot of people can't afford SKY and is not viable to drag a load of children or elderly to a pub...

What about those who were denied access to the Meath v Sligo game at the weekend?
That was never a square ball!!

BennyHarp

Quote from: longballin on July 06, 2017, 11:48:32 AM
::)

As eye rolly as your nonsense about kids and older people. What did people do before games where on TV?
That was never a square ball!!

longballin

Quote from: BennyHarp on July 06, 2017, 12:05:53 PM

As eye rolly as your nonsense about kids and older people. What did people do before games where on TV?

if you have no qualms about the GAA sell off games to SKY... g'luck...

redhandefender

Quote from: longballin on July 06, 2017, 12:24:18 PM

Ha I seen the post you just edited, if you are going to correct another persons grammar at least get your own correct.

About 90% of the games on sky would not be shown by rte any way, so your argument doesn't stand up T-rex

longballin

Quote from: redhandefender on July 06, 2017, 12:31:08 PM
Quote from: longballin on July 06, 2017, 12:24:18 PM

Ha I seen the post you just edited, if you are going to correct another persons grammar at least get your own correct.

About 90% of the games on sky would not be shown by rte any way, so your argument doesn't stand up T-rex

T-Rex eats sheep  8)

trueblue1234

Quote from: BennyHarp on July 06, 2017, 11:11:20 AM
Quote from: longballin on July 06, 2017, 10:04:01 AM
For all his RTE rhetoric Harte still watches it obviously : )   aye terrible dinasours against children and older people denied access to our games... Harte is vying for a spot there on Sky with Murdock

There are some crazy people on this forum.  ;D How does anyone's mind work in such a way so they arrive at the conclusion that if Harte thinks Peter Canavan and Jimmy McGuinness give better analysis of games than Joe Brolly and Pat Spillane = Harte wants to deny access to our games to children and young people.

By the way, i also enjoyed your analysis that the only reason Mickey has devoted the majority of his life to Tyrone GAA is so he can snub RTE at the winners banquet. Top class!  ;D ;D

Have to say had a bit of a chuckle at that myself!!
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

longballin

Quote from: trueblue1234 on July 06, 2017, 12:44:47 PM
For all his RTE rhetoric Harte still watches it obviously : )   aye terrible dinasours against children and older people denied access to our games... Harte is vying for a spot there on Sky with Murdock

There are some crazy people on this forum.  ;D How does anyone's mind work in such a way so they arrive at the conclusion that if Harte thinks Peter Canavan and Jimmy McGuinness give better analysis of games than Joe Brolly and Pat Spillane = Harte wants to deny access to our games to children and young people.

By the way, i also enjoyed your analysis that the only reason Mickey has devoted the majority of his life to Tyrone GAA is so he can snub RTE at the winners banquet. Top class!  ;D ;D

not sure I said that : )  how could he have devoted all his life to Tyrone football to snub RTE as the fallout was long after 1992 or whenever he started with Tyrone?  :o  reading what wasnt wrote... agenda

Taylor

There are some absolute morons on this forum

longballin

trueblue1234

Quote from: longballin on July 06, 2017, 01:03:26 PM
Quote from: trueblue1234 on July 06, 2017, 12:44:47 PM

not sure I said that : )  how could he have devoted all his life to Tyrone football to snub RTE as the fallout was long after 1992 or whenever he started with Tyrone?  :o  reading what wasnt wrote... agenda

Agenda  ;D

There's a few with agenda's on this thread alright, but don't think it's me!!
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Taylor

MH saying McGuinness & Canavan are good analysts. How this equates to him denying children & older people access to our games is baffling and one of the weirdest things I have seen on this board. Even Fearon wouldnt come out with something this stupid.

Why only older people and kids though?

longballin

Quote from: Taylor on July 06, 2017, 03:26:58 PM
MH saying McGuinness & Canavan are good analysts. How this equates to him denying children & older people access to our games is baffling and one of the weirdest things I have seen on this board. Even Fearon wouldnt come out with something this stupid.

Why only older people and kids though?

I didnt say Harte denying access: the GAA is by selling games off to SKY #duh

Norf Tyrone

Are Tyrone in the B half of the quarter final/ qualifier draw irrespective if they win or lose next week?
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Fuzzman

Yeah that's right Norf. 
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_All-Ireland_Senior_Football_Championship#Qualifiers_format

Round 4A
Round 3A Winners will play either the Connacht or Munster Beaten Provincial Finalists
Mayo       v   Cork
Donegal   v   Galway  (Galway can't meet Mayo again)

Round 4B
Round 3B Winners v Beaten Ulster or Leinster Provincial Finalists
Tipperary       v       Tyrone/Down losers(Down can't meet Monaghan or Armagh again)
Carlow             
Monaghan   v       Dublin/Kildare losers (Dublin can't meet Carlow again)
Armagh

1/4 finals
Ulster & Leinster winners play Round 4B winners (Can't meet provincial finalists if possible)