Fenton
Sludden
Connolly
Mannion
Rock
O callaghan
Donnelly.

However tyrone as a unit are incredibly hard to score against

Don't know where people are putting in Philly Mcmahon?? If any of use have been watching games this year he has been getting a run around. Jack mccarron roasted him on Sunday if it would not of been for clucko he would have got at least a goal to go along with his points. Overrated big time as a man marker

He is a fair bit better than our man markers to be honest. Mc crory is not good enough and mc carron has lost a yard. Always seemed to be a yard behind clarke on saturday.  Just my opinion mind you. I'm assuming you agree with the rest of the selection or do you only worry about corner backs

Is he ? How do you see he is better than McNamee and McCarron? McCrory doesn't even man mark, do you follow Tyrone ? Thought McNamee and McCarron where as good as ever on sat and I know a lot of people would agree with me on that. Tiernan mccann not in your half back line either and dean rock would be no where near my full forward line, only thing the man does is take frees. Poor from play imo

I have worries over McCarron, two silly red cards in two games and he definitely seems to have lost a bit of pace and tightness. Clarke gave him a bit of a run around last Saturday and only for some poor finishes would have taken McCarron for four or five points from play.

Il Bomber Destro

What's the story with McNabb, lads?

He's been out for nearly two months now with an ankle injury. Is his season as good as over.

When McCarron went down early with an injury against Armagh, Mickey had Michael Cassidy ready to come in,  Cassidy is a fine player from what I've seen of him but he's not really a natural corner back or man marker. It's the one area we are a bit light of reliable cover in, HP McGeary doesn't really seem to be trusted either.

seanmc123

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on August 11, 2017, 06:43:39 AM
Quote from: seanmc123 on August 08, 2017, 04:52:29 PM
Quote from: time ticking away on August 08, 2017, 04:15:41 PM
Quote from: seanmc123 on August 08, 2017, 02:59:22 PM
Quote from: time ticking away on August 08, 2017, 10:34:46 AM
Cuxton
Mc mahon
Mc Namee
Cooper
Mc carthy
O sullivan
Harte
C cavanagh
Fenton
Sludden
Connolly
Mannion
Rock
O callaghan
Donnelly.

Don't know where people are putting in Philly Mcmahon?? If any of use have been watching games this year he has been getting a run around. Jack mccarron roasted him on Sunday if it would not of been for clucko he would have got at least a goal to go along with his points. Overrated big time as a man marker

He is a fair bit better than our man markers to be honest. Mc crory is not good enough and mc carron has lost a yard. Always seemed to be a yard behind clarke on saturday.  Just my opinion mind you. I'm assuming you agree with the rest of the selection or do you only worry about corner backs

Is he ? How do you see he is better than McNamee and McCarron? McCrory doesn't even man mark, do you follow Tyrone ? Thought McNamee and McCarron where as good as ever on sat and I know a lot of people would agree with me on that. Tiernan mccann not in your half back line either and dean rock would be no where near my full forward line, only thing the man does is take frees. Poor from play imo

I have worries over McCarron, two silly red cards in two games and he definitely seems to have lost a bit of pace and tightness. Clarke gave him a bit of a run around last Saturday and only for some poor finishes would have taken McCarron for four or five points from play.

You must be 1 of very few so 😂

seanmc123

Cuxton
Mc mahon
Mc Namee
Cooper
Mc carthy
O sullivan
Harte
C cavanagh
Fenton
Sludden
Connolly
Mannion
Rock
O callaghan
Donnelly.

Clarke also had 2 shots... Clarke is one of the best in the business think keeping 1 of the top forwards in the county is a credit to any defender. Top forwards are always going to win some ball out in front, I do recall Clarke winning a few along with Cathal. Anyhow I think we are primed to beat Dublin, I think our time has come. No better time than the now

omagh_gael

Tyrone won the u16 Buncrana cup today beating Cavan 10 points to 5 and Donegal 1-09 to 1-06 in the final. First time they've won it since 2011.

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: seanmc123 on August 11, 2017, 04:25:29 PM
Cuxton
Mc mahon
Mc Namee
Cooper
Mc carthy
O sullivan
Harte
C cavanagh
Fenton
Sludden
Connolly
Mannion
Rock
O callaghan
Donnelly.

Clarke also had 2 shots... Clarke is one of the best in the business think keeping 1 of the top forwards in the county is a credit to any defender. Top forwards are always going to win some ball out in front, I do recall Clarke winning a few along with Cathal. Anyhow I think we are primed to beat Dublin, I think our time has come. No better time than the now

There's no doubting Clarke is a very good player but I thought McCarron came off worse in that battle. He did pick up a knock at the very start and maybe that was why but I don't think he has been at last year's level at all yet. He looks like he may have lost a yard of space.

The match ups will be interesting for Dublin, it's very hard to predict who will start in the Dublin forward line. I think McCarron is best suited to the physical match ups and McNamee more suited to a slippery customer. McCarron has done well on the likes of Kieran Hughes and Murphy. He has to stop picking up these really needless yellow cards because if he gets one against Dublin then he will be a liability and he will be targeted.

I imagine Mickey will make a few left of field changes for Dublin. Rory Brennan hasn't started this season but would expect him to come in and pick up Kilkenny, if Connolly plays inside then I think McCarron is probably the guy we have who is best able to match him physically.

Goals_Will_Come

U17 final V Roscommon will be televised on TG4, coverage starting at 11:40.

The Sweeper.com

Anyone having problems getting tickets for Sunday.

Demand supposed to be very high. I heard a few Clubs are struggling to meet demand.

omagh_gael

Our club (lough) sent out a text saying demand out stripped allocation. Don't know how they'll manage it!

Tyrone95

Quote from: omagh_gael on August 22, 2017, 07:03:49 PM
Our club (lough) sent out a text saying demand out stripped allocation. Don't know how they'll manage it!
You could always go back to Omagh for you're allocation  8)

Fuzzman

Thanks Goals_Will_Come. I'll set the recorder as hope to be there.

omagh_gael

Quote from: Tyrone95 on August 22, 2017, 10:45:58 PM
Quote from: omagh_gael on August 22, 2017, 07:03:49 PM
You could always go back to Omagh for you're allocation  8)

I'll stick with the Lough for now and hope that my u6 coaching will give me a bump up the allocation ladder!

time ticking away

It should be interesting on here for a day or two
canavan is the man canavan is the man ee aye adi ooh.......

The Trap

GetOverTheBar