Author Topic: Tyrone County Football and Hurling  (Read 591970 times)

longballin

• View Profile
Re: Tyrone County Football and Hurling
« Reply #4470 on: July 06, 2017, 12:36:23 PM »
::)

As eye rolly as your nonsense about kids and older people. What did people do before games where on TV?

if you have no qualms about the GAA sell off games to SKY... g'luck...

Ha I seen the post you just edited, if you are going to correct another persons grammar at least get your own correct.

About 90% of the games on sky would not be shown by rte any way, so your argument doesn't stand up T-rex

T-Rex eats sheep  8)

trueblue1234

• View Profile
« Reply #4471 on: July 06, 2017, 12:44:47 PM »
For all his RTE rhetoric Harte still watches it obviously : )   aye terrible dinasours against children and older people denied access to our games... Harte is vying for a spot there on Sky with Murdock

There are some crazy people on this forum.  ;D How does anyone's mind work in such a way so they arrive at the conclusion that if Harte thinks Peter Canavan and Jimmy McGuinness give better analysis of games than Joe Brolly and Pat Spillane = Harte wants to deny access to our games to children and young people.

By the way, i also enjoyed your analysis that the only reason Mickey has devoted the majority of his life to Tyrone GAA is so he can snub RTE at the winners banquet. Top class!  ;D ;D

Have to say had a bit of a chuckle at that myself!!
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

longballin

• View Profile
« Reply #4472 on: July 06, 2017, 01:03:26 PM »
For all his RTE rhetoric Harte still watches it obviously : )   aye terrible dinasours against children and older people denied access to our games... Harte is vying for a spot there on Sky with Murdock

There are some crazy people on this forum.  ;D How does anyone's mind work in such a way so they arrive at the conclusion that if Harte thinks Peter Canavan and Jimmy McGuinness give better analysis of games than Joe Brolly and Pat Spillane = Harte wants to deny access to our games to children and young people.

By the way, i also enjoyed your analysis that the only reason Mickey has devoted the majority of his life to Tyrone GAA is so he can snub RTE at the winners banquet. Top class!  ;D ;D

not sure I said that : )  how could he have devoted all his life to Tyrone football to snub RTE as the fallout was long after 1992 or whenever he started with Tyrone?  :o  reading what wasnt wrote... agenda

Taylor

• View Profile
« Reply #4473 on: July 06, 2017, 01:08:59 PM »
There are some absolute morons on this forum

longballin

• View Profile
« Reply #4474 on: July 06, 2017, 01:59:35 PM »
There are some absolute morons on this forum

you aren't wrong.

trueblue1234

• View Profile
« Reply #4475 on: July 06, 2017, 03:16:02 PM »

not sure I said that : )  how could he have devoted all his life to Tyrone football to snub RTE as the fallout was long after 1992 or whenever he started with Tyrone?  :o  reading what wasnt wrote... agenda

Agenda  ;D

There's a few with agenda's on this thread alright, but don't think it's me!!
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Taylor

• View Profile
« Reply #4476 on: July 06, 2017, 03:26:58 PM »
MH saying McGuinness & Canavan are good analysts. How this equates to him denying children & older people access to our games is baffling and one of the weirdest things I have seen on this board. Even Fearon wouldnt come out with something this stupid.

Why only older people and kids though?

longballin

• View Profile
« Reply #4477 on: July 06, 2017, 03:46:00 PM »
MH saying McGuinness & Canavan are good analysts. How this equates to him denying children & older people access to our games is baffling and one of the weirdest things I have seen on this board. Even Fearon wouldnt come out with something this stupid.

Why only older people and kids though?

I didnt say Harte denying access: the GAA is by selling games off to SKY #duh

Norf Tyrone

• View Profile
« Reply #4478 on: July 07, 2017, 12:15:45 PM »
Are Tyrone in the B half of the quarter final/ qualifier draw irrespective if they win or lose next week?
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Fuzzman

• Aughabrack (Tyrone Not Cork)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4479 on: July 07, 2017, 03:30:10 PM »
Yeah that's right Norf. 
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_All-Ireland_Senior_Football_Championship#Qualifiers_format

Round 4A
Round 3A Winners will play either the Connacht or Munster Beaten Provincial Finalists
Mayo       v   Cork
Donegal   v   Galway  (Galway can't meet Mayo again)

Round 4B
Round 3B Winners v Beaten Ulster or Leinster Provincial Finalists
Tipperary       v       Tyrone/Down losers(Down can't meet Monaghan or Armagh again)
Carlow             
Monaghan   v       Dublin/Kildare losers (Dublin can't meet Carlow again)
Armagh

1/4 finals
Ulster & Leinster winners play Round 4B winners (Can't meet provincial finalists if possible)
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 04:50:44 PM by Fuzzman »

Norf Tyrone

• View Profile
« Reply #4480 on: July 07, 2017, 09:10:07 PM »
Thanks Fuzzman.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

LeoMc

• View Profile
« Reply #4481 on: July 10, 2017, 03:18:09 PM »
Yeah that's right Norf. 
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_All-Ireland_Senior_Football_Championship#Qualifiers_format

Round 4A
Round 3A Winners will play either the Connacht or Munster Beaten Provincial Finalists
Mayo       v   Cork
Donegal   v   Galway  (Galway can't meet Mayo again)

Round 4B
Round 3B Winners v Beaten Ulster or Leinster Provincial Finalists
Tipperary /Armagh     v       Tyrone/Down losers(Down can't meet Monaghan or Armagh again)         
Monaghan / Carlow    v       Dublin/Kildare losers (Dublin can't meet Carlow again)

1/4 finals
Ulster & Leinster winners play Round 4B winners (Can't meet provincial finalists if possible)

I assume that if Down lose and Armagh and Monaghan both win they have to play one of them again.

an léirmheastóir

• View Profile
« Reply #4482 on: July 14, 2017, 02:37:47 PM »
Any team news? Is there likely to be any changes?

square_ball

• View Profile
« Reply #4483 on: July 14, 2017, 02:40:11 PM »
Good article in the Irish News today about Mickey Harte.

Don't you be reading it STG or it will put you in bad form all weekend.

square_ball

• View Profile
« Reply #4484 on: July 14, 2017, 02:41:32 PM »
Any team news? Is there likely to be any changes?

None yet but probably an unnamed team announced this afternoon with a change or two prior to throw in? Seems to be the norm these days. Id like to see McClure in for McCann but other than that I'd say same again from the Donegal match.