Author Topic: Tyrone Club Football and Hurling  (Read 4762252 times)

GlenMan

• View Profile
Re: Tyrone Club Football and Hurling
« Reply #36450 on: October 23, 2017, 05:02:48 PM »
Can somebody just clear up Reserve Knockout eligibility. I thought it was that if you played in your last Senior championship game then you couldn't play in reserve knockout.

Yeah that's correct.

stillsenior

• View Profile
« Reply #36451 on: October 23, 2017, 06:40:19 PM »
Can somebody just clear up Reserve Knockout eligibility. I thought it was that if you played in your last Senior championship game then you couldn't play in reserve knockout.

Yeah that's correct.

One of the weekend losers MIGHT have grounds for an objection then.

Goals_Will_Come

• View Profile
« Reply #36452 on: October 23, 2017, 07:26:43 PM »
The eligibility rules are a bit of a joke. When Omagh and Dromore was originally fixed a number of players would have been playing that day werent allowed to play yesterday. Personally think the whole competition should have just went on who played the last championship game last year not their last game this year.

TabClear

• View Profile
« Reply #36453 on: October 23, 2017, 07:51:03 PM »

Yeah that's correct.

Care to elaborate/narrow it down? I'm sure there are plenty of people on here who could quickly confirm?

stillsenior

• View Profile
« Reply #36454 on: October 23, 2017, 08:15:21 PM »

Yeah that's correct.

Care to elaborate/narrow it down? I'm sure there are plenty of people on here who could quickly confirm?

Not the Division 1 final