Connacht Club Championships 2018

Started by Owenmoresider, September 24, 2018, 12:11:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syferus

Westport benefited from some terrible refereeing, too. Well done Brigids.

Rossfan

Syfīn  over the moon no doubt.
Well done Biddies,  always a good day when a Mayo team is bet by a Ros one ;D
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Blowitupref

Double win for Sligo clubs over Leitrim opposition this afternoon.

JFC Quarter final Full Easkey 2-17(23) Glenfarne/Kiltyclogher: 1-9

IFC Quarter final  Shamrock Gaels 2-11 Fenagh St. Caillins 2-10 A injury time goal won that game.

Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Rossfan

Blowitupref

Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

spuds

Carrick hurling club, Leitrim 2-11
Ballygar, Galway 2-9

In the Connacht Junior Club Hurling final.
"As I get older I notice the years less and the seasons more."
John Hubbard

Blowitupref

A major shock on the cards in the Connacht senior quarter final? Tir chonaill Gaels 1-6 Clann na n Gael 0-8. A penalty just before the half time whistle puts the London champions in front.

Blowitupref

No shock. Full time Tir chonaill Gaels 1-10 Clann na n Gael 1-15

larryin89

Ballintubber in a bit of bother here , although as I type tourlestrane have a man sent off . Very low scoring game 0-5 to 0-4 in favour of tubber.
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

Mano

Quote from: larryin89 on November 04, 2018, 03:06:15 PM
Ballintubber in a bit of bother here , although as I type tourlestrane have a man sent off . Very low scoring game 0-5 to 0-4 in favour of tubber.
And what a disgraceful decision it was too. Turned the game back in Ballintubber favour.

Rudi

Quote from: Mano on November 04, 2018, 03:31:14 PM
Quote from: larryin89 on November 04, 2018, 03:06:15 PM
And what a disgraceful decision it was too. Turned the game back in Ballintubber favour.

Was Cillian the ref

Blowitupref

Ballintubber,Corofin progress to the connacht semi finals. Low scoring contests on a perfect day for football, what would those games be like if it was wet and windy??

MayoBuck

Quote from: Blowitupref on November 04, 2018, 03:36:37 PM
Ballintubber,Corofin progress to the connacht semi finals. Low scoring contests on a perfect day for football, what would those games be like if it was wet and windy??

The games were on in Salthill and Enniscrone. You can be fairly sure it was windy.

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: MayoBuck on November 04, 2018, 03:47:26 PM
Quote from: Blowitupref on November 04, 2018, 03:36:37 PM

The games were on in Salthill and Enniscrone. You can be fairly sure it was windy.

Flat calm in Galway. MM were just very defensive leading to long spells of Corofin just passing the ball back and forth, back and forth.

Rossfan

Tír Conall fairly out it up to Clann but best team pulled through on the end.
Hopefully this game will have knocked the cobwebs of C na nG and help them to give Corofin a game next Sunday.
Is Paul Goggins the best Rossie manager on the planet at present?