Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armagh18

Quote from: NAG1 on July 02, 2021, 09:12:43 AM
Quote from: Armagh18 on July 02, 2021, 09:09:26 AM
Quote from: NAG1 on July 02, 2021, 09:04:45 AM
Quote from: bigarsedkeeper on July 02, 2021, 08:41:43 AM
Quote from: NAG1 on July 02, 2021, 08:29:30 AM
Don't worry Liverpool will have big Virgil back and all will be right again and they will romp the title  ;)

A lot of chat about this Varane deal would be a good addition but serious wages which is apparently why RM are wanting to off load in the first place.

Talk yesterday was he was willing to take 350k a week. It'll be tight for him  :o

That's the same as Jones and Martial combined in comparison if you believe what's reported.

Still think he ends up staying in Madrid

Yeah they have been burned too many times in the past with players using them as a way to get a new contract with their club. I will believe if and when I see it.

Did I see yesterday somewhere its been 10 years since Phil Jones signed? That went quick, feel sorry for the lad with all the injuries he has had. Hopefully he can get a bit if fitness back and get some football somewhere.
Yeah must be tough for him lifting 150k a week to sit on his hole.... Fair play to him he's fleeced United for millions.

Yeah it's every young lads dream to get to the PL and then be injured for most of his career. Not his fault that he is in an industry that pays the way it does.
I'd say he's happy enough lol

bigarsedkeeper

Quote from: Armagh18 on July 02, 2021, 03:36:05 PM
See Heaton is back. Wonder is he coming in to replace Lee Grant or will one of Deano or DeGea leave? Still think Romero was treated disgustingly by us.
Lee Grant staying, signed an extra year, Romero is gone but looks like one of DDG or Deano will go too. I'd say DDG this summer and Henderson gets a year to prove himself.

BennyCake

Quote from: bigarsedkeeper on July 02, 2021, 03:45:51 PM
See Heaton is back. Wonder is he coming in to replace Lee Grant or will one of Deano or DeGea leave? Still think Romero was treated disgustingly by us.
Lee Grant staying, signed an extra year, Romero is gone but looks like one of DDG or Deano will go too. I'd say DDG this summer and Henderson gets a year to prove himself.

I can't see Henderson going. He didn't do a big pile wrong last season. No major howlers anyway, unlike De Gea. So it has to be De Gea that goes. He'll probably go and pick up a fortune on PSG's bench.

BennyCake

Quote from: Cunny Funt on July 02, 2021, 03:02:29 PM
The Sancho signing was one of longest and most drawn out transfers I can recall. A money saving exercise by the board and paying it off instalments doesn't suggest they will be up front with cash for the two required signings this summer a centre back with pace and CDM.

Is Sancho all he's cracked up to be? Never seen him play. I don't even think I could pick him out of a line up either.

Boycey

Quote from: BennyCake on July 02, 2021, 04:29:26 PM

I can't see Henderson going. He didn't do a big pile wrong last season. No major howlers anyway, unlike De Gea. So it has to be De Gea that goes. He'll probably go and pick up a fortune on PSG's bench.

Have you any idea how nuts that statement is?

BennyCake

Quote from: Boycey on July 02, 2021, 05:30:30 PM

Really? Which bit?

Helix.

Quote from: Boycey on July 02, 2021, 05:30:30 PM
[/quote

Were you hiding under the blankets against Liverpool. Dreadful.

Boycey

1st pre season friendly today at Derby, might try to catch a half hour before GAA and golf kick in....

AnGaelGearmanach

Quote from: Boycey on July 18, 2021, 08:56:39 AM
1st pre season friendly today at Derby, might try to catch a half hour before GAA and golf kick in....

What way did they get on?

Boycey

Jaysus Utd have signed Sancho, I never seen that one coming....

Benny will be along shortly to tell us he's shit or a dungball or something..

Nanderson

Quote from: Boycey on July 23, 2021, 02:10:16 PM

Great signing and positive news that pogba seems to be on his way out

Helix.

Quote from: Nanderson on July 23, 2021, 04:09:56 PM

Great signing and positive news that pogba seems to be on his way out

A straight swap with Real Madrid just so that pr*ck of an agent doesn't get a commission from a fee. But that won't happen. Hopefully get varane signed as well shortly.

Talk of Ruben Neves from Wolves possibly. I'd be trying Tielemens from Leicester if he still stalls on a new contract. Good player. Raging they never went for him when he was on loan at Leicester from Monaco.

BennyCake

Only really seen him take that penalty. So, going by that evidence, yeah he's shit  ;D

Milltown Row2

Quote from: BennyCake on July 23, 2021, 05:44:04 PM

Only really seen him take that penalty. So, going by that evidence, yeah he's shit  ;D

Or great because of the missed penalty
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

screenexile

The new Jesse Lingard!