Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vallankumous

i do begrudge Carrickmore the half time draw. For all the positives the venue offers I know I'm going to have to give them a pound and maybe 2 if I only have a 2 pound coin.
And when I get in the turn style before my accompanying Gaels I might be in a position to buy their draw ticket for them. Hardest money I ever part with.

skeog

tommo2 as 2014  league champions killyclogher beating dromore would not be a big shock they have been one of the most consistent teams in tyrone 2014 and 2015 games between them and dromore are generally close affairs although last year wasnt expect a closer affair friday

Wee Roddy

Quote from: vallankumous on September 22, 2015, 11:45:55 AM
i do begrudge Carrickmore the half time draw. For all the positives the venue offers I know I'm going to have to give them a pound and maybe 2 if I only have a 2 pound coin.
And when I get in the turn style before my accompanying Gaels I might be in a position to buy their draw ticket for them. Hardest money I ever part with.
I hope your not serious here. A club needs this to cover the costs of providing facilities like this. For the crowd that was there £750.00 is all you get from the county board. That might just cover the tea and sandwiches that the clinger ons devour throughout the coarse of the 2 games.
Every club does it. Just our lads push it harder. At least we pay for our own ground unlike some others, and I still don't begrudge then the quid.
Our changing rooms do need upgrading but I have heard they wont be done unti lthe stand is being upgraded in 2 years, but they are still better than Pomeroys, which is still a fantastic venue for big games

vallankumous

Quote from: Wee Roddy on September 22, 2015, 12:13:47 PM

I hope your not serious here. A club needs this to cover the costs of providing facilities like this. For the crowd that was there £750.00 is all you get from the county board. That might just cover the tea and sandwiches that the clinger ons devour throughout the coarse of the 2 games.
Every club does it. Just our lads push it harder. At least we pay for our own ground unlike some others, and I still don't begrudge then the quid.
Our changing rooms do need upgrading but I have heard they wont be done unti lthe stand is being upgraded in 2 years, but they are still better than Pomeroys, which is still a fantastic venue for big games

No, i'm not serious but if it was in Pomeroy I'd buy 10 tickets happily  ;D

vallankumous

Quote from: skeog on September 22, 2015, 12:06:49 PM
tommo2 as 2014  league champions killyclogher beating dromore would not be a big shock they have been one of the most consistent teams in tyrone 2014 and 2015 games between them and dromore are generally close affairs although last year wasnt expect a closer affair friday

I think Dromore beat killyclogher comfortably in first round in last years championship but Killyclogher won the league final against them. Maybe revenge and hunger played a part. It might be on Dromore's side this time as last time they met Killyclogher came away with medals.

time ticking away

3 big games this weekend...
Coalisland to edge past trillick in the last 10mins and killyclogher to beat dromore by 1 or 2 points with at least 1 red card issued. Edendork to beat Cookstown at the second time of asking.
Anyone know the who is reffing  the dromore game.
canavan is the man canavan is the man ee aye adi ooh.......

skeog

the top referee in tyrone donal dorman is the man in the middle be worth the admission money  to just see donal in action

WT4E

Just noticed the curtain raisers to the Senior Championship Semi Finals this weekend.

Why bring two east Tyrone teams to the west on the Friday night and two west Tyrone teams to the east on Sunday, surely it would have made more sense to have these the opposite way around?

Sean123rock

Quote from: time ticking away on September 24, 2015, 11:54:15 AM
3 big games this weekend...
Coalisland to edge past trillick in the last 10mins and killyclogher to beat dromore by 1 or 2 points with at least 1 red card issued. Edendork to beat Cookstown at the second time of asking.
Anyone know the who is reffing  the dromore game.

And where can you see killyclogher getting any joy over Dromore? i cant !!! Coalisland to  beat Trillick by 5+points

maco

The Division 3 reserve championship final was originally scheduled for Omagh on the Friday night. As Brian McGuckin is playing for Edendork and involved with Coalisland seniors, both those games couldn't be played on the same day, so the reserve final was moved to the Sunday.

WT4E

Quote from: maco on September 24, 2015, 05:50:36 PM
The Division 3 reserve championship final was originally scheduled for Omagh on the Friday night. As Brian McGuckin is playing for Edendork and involved with Coalisland seniors, both those games couldn't be played on the same day, so the reserve final was moved to the Sunday.

Oh I see! - Does Brian McGuckin still play football? - he must be near 90!  ;D

skeog

good to see edendork and cookstown provide the curtain raiser some game last week unlucky for the div 3 teams that they now have to head to windy pomeroy

omaghjoe

Quote from: Wee Roddy on September 22, 2015, 12:13:47 PM
Quote from: vallankumous on September 22, 2015, 11:45:55 AM

Boys O. If that's the dosh yer spending on sandwiches in Carmen. I might become a hanger on meself.

bmr

Quote from: skeog on September 24, 2015, 12:37:28 PM
the top referee in tyrone donal dorman is the man in the middle be worth the admission money  to just see donal in action

Dorman out, eamon mchugh the referee for tomorrow night

time ticking away

Quote from: #bmr on September 24, 2015, 10:40:10 PM
Quote from: skeog on September 24, 2015, 12:37:28 PM

Dorman out, eamon mchugh the referee for tomorrow night

Bad news for Dromore that. Mc Hugh wont let Ricey ref it
canavan is the man canavan is the man ee aye adi ooh.......