Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikhailov

hugh the root

I am told on the qt if I keep up all this mad shit ; I will eventually be offered a post within the county board.

DoYerJob Linesman

Go and get a life you sad idiot.
17/03/02 - Semple Stadium Thurles - Heaven On Earth

hugh the root

is it true Strabane are losing all of their league points for playing an illegal player or is ciaran Mc Laughlin about to play one of his jokers?

bigtogs

Quote from: hugh the root on August 08, 2014, 10:46:02 PM
is it true Strabane are losing all of their league points for playing an illegal player or is ciaran Mc Laughlin about to play one of his jokers?

heard that is a problem for them alright...... not sure of the full story though....

Norf Tyrone

I think the player concerned only played in their last 2 games.

Definitely played the home game v Donaghmore.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

bigtogs

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on August 08, 2014, 11:04:25 PM

played v Augher last week for sure scored a point.... surely they would not be that stupid ie.legia warsaw type of stuff..

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: bigtogs on August 08, 2014, 11:08:34 PM

played v Augher last week for sure scored a point.... surely they would not be that stupid ie.legia warsaw type of stuff..

They'll probably be grand. Ulster Council signed the form I think so probably that's that.

The one query I have is that I thought all transfers had to be requested by end of March?
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

bigtogs

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on August 08, 2014, 11:11:00 PM
Quote from: bigtogs on August 08, 2014, 11:08:34 PM

They'll probably be grand. Ulster Council signed the form I think so probably that's that.

The one query I have is that I thought all transfers had to be requested by end of March?
think that rule changed.....i see cairan mckeever transfered to parnells in dublin a few weeks back, i think the boy involved seemed to get his transfer and his brother got turned down which is strange!!

In hiding

Question for Hugh the root (or any other Ardboe poster for that matter).

What is going wrong on the loughshore ?

After a very impressive start to the league the Rossas have won only one point from their last four games and by all accounts were easily beaten last night by an under strength st galls team.

Are the Moy the value bet of the 1/4 finals???

hugh the root

Quote from: In hiding on August 09, 2014, 09:07:18 AM

After a very impressive start to the league the Rossas have won only one point from their last four games and by all accounts were easily beaten last night by an under strength st galls team.

The name befits you! Go you and take that value bet and put on a couple of hundred for me as well! Yes st galls hammered ardboe minors alright! Will catch up with you next Sunday evening or will you be hiding in PBS toilets ?

In hiding

Quote from: hugh the root on August 09, 2014, 09:13:32 AM

The name befits you! Go you and take that value bet and put on a couple of hundred for me as well! Yes st galls hammered ardboe minors alright! Will catch up with you next Sunday evening or will you be hiding in PBS toilets ?
No need to be so defensive. It just looks bad for yourselves from the outside :o

bigtogs

moy only one point in the six games!! 2/3 hammerings as well can they turn the corner..

winghalfback

Heard things not going well in clonoe few players not happy  with positions they are asked to play and few other players not happy at being dropped. I fancy Omagh Moy Carrickmore and Dromore (because I feel they have one dying kick left in them) all to make the semis. Think its Carrickmores year.

Pat The Root

Quote from: winghalfback on August 09, 2014, 02:30:17 PM
Heard things not going well in clonoe few players not happy  with positions they are asked to play and few other players not happy at being dropped. I fancy Omagh Moy Carrickmore and Dromore (because I feel they have one dying kick left in them) all to make the semis. Think its Carrickmores year.

Don't be worrying, how cen boys be annoyed at being dropped when team isn't even picked yet.
Are you going to it Hugh. The Roots have to stand together.