Bucket List

Started by lfdown2, January 05, 2009, 03:01:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redhugh

Quote from: tyrone girl on October 14, 2009, 11:12:30 AM
Hence the reason was reluctant to say anything on this thread cos of pricks like yourself - go take the feckin piss out of someone else - or if laughing at someone elses misfortunes makes you feel like a man then u go right ahead and continue.

G'wan ye girl ye!Fcuk the begrudgers.

Maiden1

Quote from: tyrone girl on October 14, 2009, 11:12:30 AM
Hence the reason was reluctant to say anything on this thread cos of pricks like yourself - go take the feckin piss out of someone else - or if laughing at someone elses misfortunes makes you feel like a man then u go right ahead and continue.

Yikes, was only joking.  Sorry if I offended you.  Think I might have hit a raw nerve.
There are no proofs, only opinions.

tyrone girl

Hilarious joke and you knew full well u were hitting a raw nerve hence the reason u did it.

haranguerer

No book is fiction to the writer.

Harsh on maiden there - you have to admit most people enjoy laughing at others misfortunes, so you've just given license to take the piss even more...unless...is her name mark??

Good luck with the book though, and if you are going to have it previewed by a select audience, I'll be one of them sure. No better critic could you have  :P

saffron sam2

Quote from: Maiden1 on October 14, 2009, 11:09:52 AM
Quote from: tyrone girl on October 14, 2009, 11:01:14 AM
I wouldnt read fiction myself - and lots of bits of it are true in different senses if that makes sense but the book in general is suposed to be a fiction book.

It's a story about a girl who finds love, then finds out that her love is in love with another woman called 'Mark'.  It's a very sad story.

Sounds interesting. How did she find out?
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

tyrone girl

Your another one - catch yourself on - if you have little to be at in your own life that laughing at that makes you feel good as i said to Maiden carry on with it.
Im off from this board , couldnt be bothered with tripe like this. Try to talk sensibly about something im doing and it turns into people taking the piss out of me for something that happened a long long time ago and still has me in bad form - nice boys you are.

long sleves

Quote from: tyrone girl on October 14, 2009, 11:48:02 AM
Your another one - catch yourself on - if you have little to be at in your own life that laughing at that makes you feel good as i said to Maiden carry on with it.
Im off from this board , couldnt be bothered with tripe like this. Try to talk sensibly about something im doing and it turns into people taking the piss out of me for something that happened a long long time ago and still has me in bad form - nice boys you are.

Shame on this two posters.

Didn't Saffron Sam2 recently give out on the board about people making this personal. Pot Kettle Black.

Main Street

Where's Ziggy when you really need him around?

SidelineKick

Quote from: Main Street on October 14, 2009, 12:02:32 PM
Where's Ziggy when you really need him around?

Probably tackling the brother's woman.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

Maiden1

Quote from: long sleves on October 14, 2009, 12:00:04 PM

Didn't Saffron Sam2 recently give out on the board about people making this personal. Pot Kettle Black.

Oh f*&k off.  It was a joke.  I didn't realise Tyrone_girl was sensitive about it.  When she posted about it at the time there was about 20 pages of people taking the p1ss.

saffron sam2

Surely that this should be these.

The rest of the post makes even less sense.
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

long sleves

Yes it should be Saffron Sam2. Good spot thanks for that. You are very good at grammer and spelling. But could you do it in the cube?

SidelineKick

Quote from: long sleves on October 14, 2009, 12:26:34 PM
Yes it should be Saffron Sam2. Good spot thanks for that. You are very good at grammer and spelling. But could you do it in the cube?

:D unless that is some sorta personal joke that has to be one of the best posts of the year! Made me larf.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

haranguerer

Quote from: Maiden1 on October 14, 2009, 12:05:33 PM

Oh f*&k off.  It was a joke.  I didn't realise Tyrone_girl was sensitive about it.  When she posted about it at the time there was about 20 pages of people taking the p1ss.

Missed all this - can anyone post a link, or give me a summary? Please?

Maiden1

Quote from: haranguerer on October 14, 2009, 01:14:24 PM
Quote from: Maiden1 on October 14, 2009, 12:05:33 PM

Missed all this - can anyone post a link, or give me a summary? Please?
:-X