Tyrone Girl's back

Started by longrunsthefox, October 14, 2009, 12:56:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longrunsthefox

Good to see it too... you were missed   ;)

tyrone girl

Sweet god - i didnt even go anywhere  ::)  :o :o

tyrone girl

Yes i was now that you mention it

long sleves

Rejoice and spread the good news. She has returned.

The Second Coming- available in all good book stores Christmas 2010

longrunsthefox

F** the begrudgers... write away. Is more constructive than this sh**e. Fair play to you...

long sleves

Quote from: longrunsthefox on October 14, 2009, 01:05:33 PM
F** the begrudgers... write away. Is more constructive than this sh**e. Fair play to you...

Agree fair play tyrone girl. If everyone on the gaaboard buys a copy its over 3000 sales for you. Good start. Feel free to throw a couple of pages up on this and get a review. Sure there will be ones that will criticise but enough sensible posters on here to give a proper opinion. Live the dream tyrone girl Live the dream.

ziggysego

I tried to write a book once. Got into a few chapters, but didn't know where to take the story.
Testing Accessibility

long sleves

Quote from: ziggysego on October 14, 2009, 01:14:15 PM
I tried to write a book once. Got into a few chapters, but didn't know where to take the story.

What was it about ziggysego?

Do you still have it saved on your computer you could post it up and the rest of us could finish it for you.

ziggysego

Quote from: long sleves on October 14, 2009, 01:19:01 PM

What was it about ziggysego?

Do you still have it saved on your computer you could post it up and the rest of us could finish it for you.

It was a follow up to Quantum Leap, 10 years on. The Project was shut down after Sam Beckett disappeared at the end of Mirror Image. Now the Evil Leapers were back and corrupting the time lines and the US President got Al Calavicca to restart the Project and send Sammi-Jo Fuller back in time looking for Sam to help correct the timelines. *Sammi-Jo Fuller being the girl Sam fathered during one of his leaps*

Unfortunately the PC was hit with a virus a few years ago and destroyed everything, so no copies :(
Testing Accessibility

SidelineKick

How to Steal Your Brother's Woman
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

ziggysego

Quote from: SidelineKick on October 14, 2009, 01:56:04 PM

What were you at in Dungiven after The Loup won the county final?
Testing Accessibility

SidelineKick

Quote from: ziggysego on October 14, 2009, 01:57:34 PM
Quote from: SidelineKick on October 14, 2009, 01:56:04 PM

What were you at in Dungiven after The Loup won the county final?

Travelling through.  Derry to the Loup, quickest route involves going through Dungiven.  That is all.

You've lost me  ???
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

Doogie Browser

I thought this thread was about her bad posture  ???