Brackaville
Cookstown      collins
Derrytresk
Derrylaughan  O'Hagan/B Quinn
Donaghmore   Gary and Richard Hetherington
Dungannon
Eskra
Gortin
Loughmacrory heard today that new manager is Scullion from Bellaghy? First name escapes me.
Moortown
Moy
Pomeroy     Harte & O'Donnell
Stewartstown O'Kane
Urney           Langan

Division 3/JFC

Beragh
Brocagh shay Mckeown ex power screen or is it another phone prank?
Castlederg
Clann na nGael
Clogher
Dregish
Drumquin       Mc Girr
Drumragh       Gallagher
Errigal Ciaran III
Fintona
Glenelly        Mc Connell
Killeeshil
Killyman
Newtownstewart
Owen Roes
Rock
T***yreagh  McHugh(Brackaville)

Derrytresk - Paul Conway
another club for Holmes, hard to beat a good Gael

Uncle Kev

I went to Clonoe today and thoroughly enjoyed the game ! Fair play to the Rahillys ; they won't lie down . I asked someone in the crowd where was the dazzler Mc Curry and the answer I got has still got me in hysterics whilst I lie here in my Christmas Jamas trying to read Ireland's Own ! Apparently he was lying in a sunbed in Cookstown and then drove the Main Street for 2 hours! As I read the lonely hearts page I am convinced this bearded guy was telling the truth !

The Sweeper.com

I also went to the game in Clonoe. Fairly competitive stuff.

Good to see it well supported.

Clonoe will be giving it a big push this year.

W.A.G. Lover

Any word on the GAA Ulster Club League fixtures, or what Tyrone teams are taking part? Generally a good few teams take part from Tyrone each year!

skeog

Mikhailov

Quote from: W.A.G. Lover on January 05, 2016, 04:21:13 PM
Any word on the GAA Ulster Club League fixtures, or what Tyrone teams are taking part? Generally a good few teams take part from Tyrone each year!

Think this wee tournament should be played in Summer when county men not available - would give all clubs quality 'friendly' games to keep everyone at club level interested during the respective county seasons. Appreciate some counties out earlier than others but surely competitive friendly games are good prep for club championship.

Games played mid week as well to take advantage of light evenings. Teams could travel max 45/60 mins for a quality friendly / challenge games with a competitive outcome and s result that determines something. Official referees as well to keep everyone on their toes !!!

LeoMc

Quote from: Mikhailov on January 05, 2016, 08:17:27 PM

Think this wee tournament should be played in Summer when county men not available - would give all clubs quality 'friendly' games to keep everyone at club level interested during the respective county seasons. Appreciate some counties out earlier than others but surely competitive friendly games are good prep for club championship.

Games played mid week as well to take advantage of light evenings. Teams could travel max 45/60 mins for a quality friendly / challenge games with a competitive outcome and s result that determines something. Official referees as well to keep everyone on their toes !!!

Is that a proposal?
I'll second it.

W.A.G. Lover

Quote from: LeoMc on January 06, 2016, 08:39:43 AM

Is that a proposal?
I'll second it.

That is a good idea to be fair. But I also think it serves a purpose in pre season to offer the same benefits of organised friendlies, with official referees and something to play for in preparation for the beginning of the league.

Club boi

Is that a proposal?
I'll second it.

Great Idea. Summer should be when most games are played but especially in Tyrone clubs can go weeks without any football

Uncle Kev

I was driving through the village of Eglish this morning and got the shock of my life just beyond the Chanel. I met the county chairperson dressed in a referees outfit with a rucksack full of Barretts blocks and her striding it out like wan of them Kenyan marathon runners. A big bird tells me she is going to whistle at a county final before her term is up. Maybe she is gonna whistle the soldier song!

driveherin

MOST CLUBS SORTED AT THIS STAGE???

2016 Club managers

Division 1/SFC

Ardboe     Rouse/Coney
Augher
Carrickmore       mc elroy/loughran
Clonoe         cassidy
Coalisland    McKeever/Gilligan
Dromore    Meenagh
Edendork   Eamon Lynch
Eglish.        Collie Holmes
Errigal Ciaran       pascal canavan
Galbally         Beattie
Greencastle     Tracey
Kildress        dillon
Killyclogher   Dom Corrigan
Omagh         Strain
Strabane       Mc Nulty
Trillick          Seaney

Division 2/IFC

Aghaloo
Aghyaran        Mc Ginnity
Brackaville      McCallan/Corr
Cookstown      collins
Derrytresk       Paul Conway
Derrylaughan  O'Hagan/B Quinn
Donaghmore   Gary and Richard Hetherington
Dungannon      Slater
Eskra
Gortin
Loughmacrory Diarmuid Scullion
Moortown
Moy
Pomeroy     Harte & O'Donnell
Stewartstown O'Kane
Urney           Langan

Division 3/JFC

Beragh
Brocagh     
Castlederg
Clann na nGael
Clogher
Dregish
Drumquin       Mc Girr
Drumragh       Gallagher
Errigal Ciaran III
Fintona
Glenelly        Mc Connell
Killeeshil       Quinn
Killyman
Newtownstewart
Owen Roes
Rock           McGinn
T***yreagh  McHugh(Brackaville)

everymanaman

Are Errigal 3rds fielding this year? One notable absentee from the Div 3 list- Mickey Rea apparently managing Dregish

LeoMc

Quote from: the_daddy on January 07, 2016, 11:18:41 AM
Quote from: Club boi on January 06, 2016, 06:18:27 PM

Is that a proposal?
I'll second it.

Great Idea. Summer should be when most games are played but especially in Tyrone clubs can go weeks without any football

Why would it be any different because it's organised by Ulster? Over the years we've had various cup competitions during the summer and clubs didn't want to play them and regularly didn't field because of * fear of injuries/fear of suspensions/holidays/no county men/men cutting silage/etc etc etc

*delete as appropriate.
It would be different opposition. More importantly it is optional. The only clubs which play in the Ulster league are teams which want regular challenge games.

WT4E

Quote from: everymanaman on January 07, 2016, 12:27:56 PM
Are Errigal 3rds fielding this year? One notable absentee from the Div 3 list- Mickey Rea apparently managing Dregish

It some miles from the hill to Dregish he must be on serious tin!