The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farrandeelin

With this 'debacle' for Clinton, is it a possibility that Trump might win?
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

johnneycool

Quote from: Farrandeelin on November 02, 2016, 09:16:45 AM

Its looking like a close thing.

Either way America is fucked.

screenexile

Hard to tell... polls say she's holding a steady 4 having been up 6 points after the debates. Having said that every poll in the UK had UK staying in Europe so where previously there wouldn't have been much panic I think nobody is taking anything for granted until it's called next Tuesday!

Except Trump... he knows he's won whether it's called in his favour or not!

muppet

Quote from: stew on November 02, 2016, 08:09:22 AM
Quote from: muppet on November 02, 2016, 01:35:31 AM
http://www.irishtimes.com/opinion/kathy-sheridan-hillary-clinton-email-debacle-is-a-far-cry-from-watergate-1.2850495?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

The Irish medias handling of this election is horrendous, biased beyond belief, it reminds me of the murder in Wisconsin were the sheep watch a slanted money making documentary and suddenly everyone is a subject matter expert.

Trump is mental, Clinton is worse, she is an otherworldly selfish bitch who will do anything and destroy anyone to get to the ultimate office.

I loved the USA, sadly I find myself caring less and less, when you have middle class Americans, you know, people that actually work for a living, having a $14,000 deductible before their benefits kick in, what incentive is there to work hard, pay taxes and prosper through hard graft, all of this whilst the unemployed pay nada into the system.

Obama is an absolute hypocrite and a nightmare, in my lifetime the single worst President of all time, and there have been some bad ones in my 52 years.

Have you figured out who is going to play for the wall yet?

And the tax cuts for the rich?

And who paid for Iraq and Afghanistan? And the War on Terror?

MWWSI 2017

Hardy

stew

Quote from: gallsman on November 02, 2016, 08:40:49 AM
Quote from: stew on November 02, 2016, 08:09:22 AMin my lifetime the single worst President of all time

:o :o :o

Well troll lets see, he wins the election and 8 years later he has added ten trillion almost to the national debt, more than every President before him combined, who is going to pay for that.

He bailed out the big banks and what happened, they gave themselves big fat bonuses after losing billions of dollars.

He tells the enemy he is sending in special forces to key areas overseas, always a smart move!

He called Isis the JV squad, very soon after that they wreck Paris.

He failed to deal with Assad and never did set up no fly zones in Syria, the direct consequence of that non decision is the death of innocents trapped I Syria and the clusterfuck that has been the migrant situation all over the planet.

Putin has disrespected him and the military so may times, buzzing warships etc, h does nothing, the Russians try that in Turkish Air space and get blown out of the sky.

He swaps dangerous terrorists for a traitor and pays $400 million for four Americans held in the middle east.

Meanwhile at home black people are worse off than before he took office, more of them are living below the poverty line and more people are homeless since the great depression following the crash of 29.

More Americans are incarcerated under Obama than ever before.

The middle class are worth much less now than they were 8 years ago, Obamacare cost are rising an astonishing 39% per annum and middle class Americans are having to be $14,000 out of pocket before insurance kicks in, the unemployed are happy enough, they pay next to nothing, he is killing the middle class.

There is more, a lot more, he is God awful, America is under attack by Radical Islamic Terrorists and he downplays it like it is ok.

He got Bin Laden, great, he has fucked up time and time again and it is time for him to go, the sad thing is he would be better tan what is coming either way, that is how fucked America really is!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

muppet

Quote from: stew on November 02, 2016, 12:01:11 PM
Quote from: gallsman on November 02, 2016, 08:40:49 AM
Quote from: stew on November 02, 2016, 08:09:22 AMin my lifetime the single worst President of all time

:o :o :o

Well troll lets see, he wins the election and 8 years later he has added ten trillion almost to the national debt, more than every President before him combined, who is going to pay for that.

He bailed out the big banks and what happened, they gave themselves big fat bonuses after losing billions of dollars.

He tells the enemy he is sending in special forces to key areas overseas, always a smart move!

He called Isis the JV squad, very soon after that they wreck Paris.

He failed to deal with Assad and never did set up no fly zones in Syria, the direct consequence of that non decision is the death of innocents trapped I Syria and the clusterfuck that has been the migrant situation all over the planet.

Putin has disrespected him and the military so may times, buzzing warships etc, h does nothing, the Russians try that in Turkish Air space and get blown out of the sky.

He swaps dangerous terrorists for a traitor and pays $400 million for four Americans held in the middle east.

Meanwhile at home black people are worse off than before he took office, more of them are living below the poverty line and more people are homeless since the great depression following the crash of 29.

More Americans are incarcerated under Obama than ever before.

The middle class are worth much less now than they were 8 years ago, Obamacare cost are rising an astonishing 39% per annum and middle class Americans are having to be $14,000 out of pocket before insurance kicks in, the unemployed are happy enough, they pay next to nothing, he is killing the middle class.

There is more, a lot more, he is God awful, America is under attack by Radical Islamic Terrorists and he downplays it like it is ok.

He got Bin Laden, great, he has fucked up time and time again and it is time for him to go, the sad thing is he would be better tan what is coming either way, that is how fucked America really is!

The only thing you can solely blame Obama for on that list is the cost of Obamacare.

The rest is partisan nonsense.

Blaming Obama for bailing out the banks.  ;D ;D ;D ;D
MWWSI 2017

Declan

easytiger95

whitey

Quote from: johnneycool on November 02, 2016, 09:23:39 AM

Even if she wins.....it's not over

I said 2 weeks ago that something may come out t that would prevent her from taking office or getting impeached after taking office.......and that was before I knew about the 650000 emails on Wieners laptop!!!!'

muppet

Quote from: whitey on November 02, 2016, 12:30:34 PM

I said 2 weeks ago that something may come out t that would prevent her from taking office or getting impeached after taking office.......and that was before I knew about the 650000 emails on Wieners laptop!!!!'

So far on this thread we have had suggestions of:

Pedophile ring details?
Corruption payment bank account numbers?
Graphic details of her lesbian encounters?

What do you think will be in these emails Whitey?
MWWSI 2017

johnneycool

whitey

Quote from: muppet on November 02, 2016, 12:36:31 PM
Quote from: whitey on November 02, 2016, 12:30:34 PM

So far on this thread we have had suggestions of:

Pedophile ring details?
Corruption payment bank account numbers?
Graphic details of her lesbian encounters?

What do you think will be in these emails Whitey?

I honestly don't know, but to risk permanently deleting 30000 emails that were under subpoena, I'd say it's something pretty bad.

The day after The NY Times broke the story about the private server.....Wikileaks havand John Podesta saying "We are going to have to dump all those emails"

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-01/podesta-mills-we-are-going-have-dump-all-those-emails

I'm far from an expert on this stuff, but 15 years ago I was a lower level employee at a company going on trough an SEC investigation. If I recall correctly armed FBI agents show up at some of  He executives houses to seize laptops....it's mind boggling that someone would delete emails that are under subponea

ludermor

Its all becoming a little clearer.

Seamus ............ James............ Jim........... Corr????