Kildare v Dublin thread - where did it go?

Started by inexile, June 06, 2013, 03:44:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

inexile

Was Dinny's Kildare v Dublin thread taken down?

Johnnybegood

Was a crap thread
Too much politics not enough ball talk
Fancy Dublin to win this by 4/5 points
To their credit under McGeeney Kildare have put in a huge effort and with Jason Ryan on board their tactics will be more solid but their lack in scoring power will again be their downfall
Unless of course they have an off day and shoot the lights out

Captain Obvious

Seven million reasons why the last thread was taken down  ;)

Syferus

Surely this proves Don't Matter's claims? ;D

Shamrock Shore

Dont Matter

They're trying to silence me boys, I've moved to a secret location. You'll never get me. I am the voice of the people and they'll protect me.
You may have taken our money but you'll never take our freedom!!
'Dublin is not a national problem, it's a national opportunity.'
Peter Quinn

muppet

Quote from: Dont Matter on June 06, 2013, 06:00:13 PM
They're trying to silence me boys, I've moved to a secret location. You'll never get me. I am the voice of the people and they'll protect me.

I can see you now, proudly, on your piebald, bareback, holding up your hurley.  :D
MWWSI 2017

INDIANA

Quote from: Dont Matter on June 06, 2013, 06:00:13 PM

Why don't you piss off and setup up your own thread on the subject.

Hardy

I'd say somebody bit somebody. Expect pictures tomorrow.

Donnellys Hollow

The thread was pulled because Don't Matter revealed his masterplan to go up to Parnell Park and claim back whatever is left of this €7 million in the interests of the wider GAA community

There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

Dont Matter

Quote from: muppet on June 06, 2013, 06:12:07 PM
Quote from: Donnellys Hollow on June 06, 2013, 10:32:32 PM
The thread was pulled because Don't Matter revealed his masterplan to go up to Parnell Park and claim back whatever is left of this €7 million in the interests of the wider GAA community

I can see you now, proudly, on your piebald, bareback, holding up your hurley.  :D

I've been unmasked. How did you two boyos know? Are you one of them? Alright my last attack on Parnell didn't go well. I wasn't prepared but I'm ready this time. I'm warnin ye, I'm coming for ya.

Don't ye worry, I'll be bringing my cockerel too. He's just as angry as me and he's willing to do something about it.
'Dublin is not a national problem, it's a national opportunity.'
Peter Quinn

Hound

Pretty crappy decision by the mods to axe the whole thread rather than take the 7 or 8 minutes to simply delete all the off topic posts

laoislad

Keep her lit Dont Matter you're doing a fine job.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

squire_in_navy_slacks

Quote from: laoislad on June 07, 2013, 10:12:39 AM
Keep her lit Dont Matter you're doing a fine job.

I see Brendan Quigley has jumped ship

Ohtoohtobe

Don't think this thread will survive, unless Don't Matter doesn't spot the story this morning about the GAA's plans for a €9m high performance centre based in you-know-where...