Death Notices

Started by Armagh4SamAgain, April 05, 2007, 03:25:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harold Disgracey

How sad. RIP Christy.

Cunny Funt

Quote from: Onthe40 on June 13, 2023, 05:15:13 PM
Christy Dignam - RIP

Had the pleasure to see him live on a few occasions,  unique talent and few matched him for stage presence.  RIP

paddyjohn

Legend.

Not enough words to describe his genius.

SHEEDY

RIP Christy, legend and absolute genius. Sad news.
nil satis nisi optimum

gallsman

Cormac McCarthy, a great American novelist.

Jell 0 Biafra

One of my favorite living novelists until today.  He got a good run all the same.

balladmaker

Christy Dignam RIP.  I'd the pleasure of working with Christy over the last few years.  What you saw is what he was, just a gentle, no BS, down to earth fella.  He was as honest and straight a character as you'd ever meet, and just a lovely, lovely fella.  Last time I was with him I asked, well Christy how's the form ... his answer 'this cancer has me f***ed', really sad to see him go.

seafoid

"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

mrdeeds

Captain Obvious

Quote from: mrdeeds on June 15, 2023, 01:05:16 PM
Gordan McQueen

Good player and came across as gentleman in the bit of punditry he did. Vascular dementia he got I wonder did heading the ball so often play a role in that awful disease.

imtommygunn

There seem to have been quite a few ex players from that kind of era have got dementia.

(I suspect it's going to be a massive issue for rugby players in years to come too - look at Steve Thompson the english guy).

markl121

Pro cyclist Gino Mader died after a crash at tour de suisse yesterday. Awful news. Only 26

Dougal Maguire

Careful now