Death Notices

Started by Armagh4SamAgain, April 05, 2007, 03:25:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Tyrdub on September 08, 2022, 01:22:23 PM
Queen's University - there's another days leave for me coming soon

Seeing as its Queens will you not get 2?  :D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Harold Disgracey

Just about to dock in Cairnryan on my way to Edinburgh. See if they close the pubs I'll be mightily put out.

Tyrdub

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 08, 2022, 01:24:48 PM
Quote from: Tyrdub on September 08, 2022, 01:22:23 PM
Queen's University - there's another days leave for me coming soon

Seeing as its Queens will you not get 2?  :D

ooh now that would be dead good

Itchy

Liz Truss was the final straw

Orior

Quote from: trailer on September 08, 2022, 12:55:30 PM
Bumping this in anticipation of The Sovereigns impending death.

You're terrible Muriel.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Milltown Row2

I've nothing against the old dear, she didn't asked to be born into that life, its just happens, their lives are not their own, but that of the 'committee' that look after them
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

oakleaflad

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 08, 2022, 02:22:18 PM
I've nothing against the old dear, she didn't asked to be born into that life, its just happens, their lives are not their own, but that of the 'committee' that look after them
What about bailing out Andrew?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: oakleaflad on September 08, 2022, 02:36:17 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 08, 2022, 02:22:18 PM
What about bailing out Andrew?

Managed by the 'committee' like i said

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Fionntamhnach on September 08, 2022, 03:05:43 PM
The Ajax game last night has probably did it.

On a more serious note, when she eventually does pass away it is the end of an era in Britain, the last vestige of a high "establishment" link to an era stretching back approx 70 years that has seen a lot of social & economic upheaval. Presuming Charles then takes the throne, it's rumoured that he's more likely to be a more "proactive" monarch in the political sense, for better or worse.

And finishing on a slightly less serious note, Piers Morgan is already trying to figure out how to blame all of this on Meghan Markle, as are the Daily Mail & fellow travelers.

Would love to know who actually runs the show.. Its been run as a business rather than them having any say in what they say publicly

As for Piers he picks a side and sticks with it, at least he has supporters that agree with him so it keeps him in the spotlight

mouview

Any hope club matches will be called off at the weekend? We've a few lads injured..

clarshack

will we be going 100% cashless now?

johnnycool

Quote from: Fionntamhnach on September 08, 2022, 03:50:15 PM
Rumours from within the GB Civil Service is that "Operation Unicorn" is now in effect. Supposedly a formal announcement will be made at 6pm - don't trust me on that!

Sounds about right, she's definitely popped her clogs, so waiting till all the family get to Balmoral before announcement

Arlene will be in bits.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: johnnycool on September 08, 2022, 03:54:37 PM
Rumours from within the GB Civil Service is that "Operation Unicorn" is now in effect. Supposedly a formal announcement will be made at 6pm - don't trust me on that!

Sounds about right, she's definitely popped her clogs, so waiting till all the family get to Balmoral before announcement

Arlene will be in bits.

I've booked off a few days next week, hoping its not one of those days for the funeral as I'll have to take it off my planner ffs

mouview

'London bridge has fallen' is another euphemism I believe.

Mourne Red

Announcement will be made once London Stock Exchange is closed