TV Show recommendations

Started by Archie Mitchell, June 23, 2009, 11:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

BennyCake

Fleabag- what the f...?

One pile of absolute shite.

tbrick18

Been watching New Amsterdam recently.
Not bad, a bit of a throwback to ER in it's day though probably not as gritty.
Some good storylines.

Jell 0 Biafra

The Confession Killer on Netflix is excellent.  Five episode doc on Henry Lee Lucas, who confessed to over 300 murders.

Main Street

Mrs Maisel  S3 ep 5 is a stunning episode, absolute perfection, the 2nd half anyway after Lenny Bruce takes over.

screenexile

Quote from: Main Street on December 13, 2019, 12:47:46 AM
Mrs Maisel  S3 ep 5 is a stunning episode, absolute perfection, the 2nd half anyway after Lenny Bruce takes over.

Finished 2nd season today it's very good. My wife absolutely loves it and is grateful for something that isn't laden with violence!!

screenexile

Last nights Rick and Morty was brilliant!!!

grounded

Three identical strangers. Fantastic if slightly disturbing documentary on channel 4 last night.
      A true story of Identical triplets seperated at birth who find one another. I assume you can get in on their player.

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt7664504/

bennydorano

Lost in Space S2 - excellent, especially for anyone who likes a bit of Sci Fi.

Watched Don't f**k with Cats after numerous recommendations, thought it was very very ordinary tbh.

Christmas TV has been seriously shite!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: bennydorano on December 29, 2019, 06:24:26 PM

Watched Don't f**k with Cats after numerous recommendations, thought it was very very ordinary tbh.

Ordinary? If that's normal round your area I'd be worried  :)

Very disturbing and twisted person
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Orior

Did anyone watch David Brent? Same old jokes, but if you're a fan then it was still quite funny.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

laoislad

Finished the Barcelona documentary series Matchday last night.
Really enjoyed it. The two episodes covering the Champions League semi final with Liverpool were brilliant.
Didn't realise until someone pointed it out that I had the Rakuten app on my smart tv. The whole series is free on it.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Jeepers Creepers

Quote from: Orior on December 29, 2019, 07:03:13 PM
Did anyone watch David Brent? Same old jokes, but if you're a fan then it was still quite funny.

This was panned by critics which put me off. However I give it ago one night and enjoyed it more than I  expected.

bennydorano

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 29, 2019, 06:53:49 PM
Quote from: bennydorano on December 29, 2019, 06:24:26 PM

Ordinary? If that's normal round your area I'd be worried  :)

Very disturbing and twisted person
I'll replace ordinary with shit then, wasn't for me.

nrico2006

Thought the Cats documentary was very good, perfect length too. Watched most good True Crime documentaries and The Jinx will take some beating. Staircase excellent too.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'