The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Stallion

Quote from: J70 on April 25, 2017, 04:50:27 PM
Quote from: Taylor on April 25, 2017, 04:32:25 PM
Trolling.........brilliant term.

If you dont agree with me or conform to the 'in crowd' then it is trolling

No, its when you post vague, ill-supported nonsense to grab attention and provoke a reaction that its trolling.

The Iceman, for example, goes against the grain of many here when it comes to religious and cultural stuff. But he posts genuinely felt/thought out opinions and usually engages when someone calls him on one of those opinions. Ergo, no one accuses him of trolling, despite many of us often disagreeing strongly with his views.

I am not posting to grab attention. In fact I have repeatedly encouraged those who get upset by my opinion to ignore my posts. Not sure what is vague or ill-supported about my posts by the way but that's another matter.

Chase

Sturridge wasn't on the bench at the weekend,is he injured again ? Does anyone care?!
Chase is on the case!

J70

Quote from: Chase on April 25, 2017, 05:19:19 PM
Sturridge wasn't on the bench at the weekend,is he injured again ? Does anyone care?!

You can't count on him being available for any stretch of games.

He's finished at Liverpool.

Its a shame.

Cunny Funt

No, its when you post vague, ill-supported nonsense to grab attention and provoke a reaction that its trolling.

The Iceman, for example, goes against the grain of many here when it comes to religious and cultural stuff. But he posts genuinely felt/thought out opinions and usually engages when someone calls him on one of those opinions. Ergo, no one accuses him of trolling, despite many of us often disagreeing strongly with his views.
Hit the nail on the head. The troll trying to convince people on here that he isn't trolling is slightly humorous though.

Taylor

Quote from: Cunny Funt on April 25, 2017, 05:25:45 PM

Hit the nail on the head. The troll trying to convince people on here that he isn't trolling is slightly humorous though.

Don't confuse me with the stallion. Not I. Im not the troll

Avondhu star

Quote from: The Stallion on April 25, 2017, 05:10:48 PM
Quote from: stew on April 25, 2017, 01:50:51 PM
Quote from: The Stallion on April 25, 2017, 11:30:46 AM
Quote from: stew on April 25, 2017, 09:50:27 AM
Quote from: The Stallion on April 24, 2017, 10:12:27 PM
Surely Klopp can't fail to get top 4 with the easy run-in Liverpool have?  He'd be hard pressed to mess it up.

you show such faith in Klopp yet think he is a bad manager, how many bad managers make the top four in England?

Catch yourself on.

Moyes for one.

Moyes is not a bad manager, he was simply in over his head and was too loyal to his Everton coaches, thats what did him in.

I disagree. I think Moyes is a poor manager.
Looking at Moyes' performance since leaving United you would wonder why Ferguson was so infavour of him
Lee Harvey Oswald , your country needs you

Avondhu star

Quote from: laoislad on April 25, 2017, 09:35:14 PM
James Pearce saying Liverpool are willing to break their transfer record for Van Dijk.
Lallana in with a shout for Watford game which is good news.
The real good news is that another season has gone by without Liverpool winning the league.
Time to wheel Lawro, Hansen etc off the telly. Its getting embarassing having to explain to people who they are and why anyone should listen to them
Lee Harvey Oswald , your country needs you

Minder

Quote from: Avondhu star on April 26, 2017, 09:57:11 AM
Quote from: laoislad on April 25, 2017, 09:35:14 PM
James Pearce saying Liverpool are willing to break their transfer record for Van Dijk.
Lallana in with a shout for Watford game which is good news.
The real good news is that another season has gone by without Liverpool winning the league.
Time to wheel Lawro, Hansen etc off the telly. Its getting embarassing having to explain to people who they are and why anyone should listen to them

Hansen you say ?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Taylor

Van Dijk is a good defender but £50m.
Seriously?

Far too much for him - half that would be enough

johnneycool

Quote from: Taylor on April 26, 2017, 10:30:38 AM
Seriously?

Half that won't buy him and he's pretty good IMO, Southampton will get 50M for him alright, the market will decide the price ala John Stones.

laoislad

Quote from: Chase on April 25, 2017, 03:57:17 PM
What's the best result​ for Liverpool from the Manchester Derby​?
A draw?
A City win would be the better result but at minimum a draw would be ok,anything but a win for City's noisy neighbours would be decent.
Looking at the fixtures and depending on results Liverpool could be in a decent position before they play again on Monday night.
Arsenal have Leicester tonight and Spurs away on Sunday,hopefully they will drop points in both games.Then with the Manchester derby on Thursday you would be hoping there are points dropped there also.
Saying that it's not worth a fcuk unless Liverpool go and beat Watford, which let's be honest isn't likely!
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Taylor

Quote from: johnneycool on April 26, 2017, 10:58:35 AM
Seriously?

Half that won't buy him and he's pretty good IMO, Southampton will get 50M for him alright, the market will decide the price ala John Stones.

Stones was completely inflated because he is English.

£30m would be plenty for Van Dijk

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: Taylor on April 26, 2017, 11:23:03 AM
Seriously?

Southampton are of the opinion they can get £50m for him. Because of the dearth of quality centre backs available they'll get that.

johnneycool

Seriously?

With Chelsea and Manu expressing interest in him, he'll go for a lot more than that.

Liverpool could sit tight with a bid of 30M, but he won't be going to Melwood at the end of it. The market will decide and he's in big demand.

J70

Quote from: johnneycool on April 26, 2017, 11:45:24 AM
Seriously?

With Chelsea and Manu expressing interest in him, he'll go for a lot more than that.

Liverpool could sit tight with a bid of 30M, but he won't be going to Melwood at the end of it. The market will decide and he's in big demand.

Yep. We are not talking about buying a car, where you can go to another dealer and get the same car if you have to. He's a proven Premier League defender and if Liverpool don't pay what Southampton think they can get, someone else will. So it's either pay or have a serious alternative lined up, where you may run into the same problem.