The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Arne to Slot right in?

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stew

Quote from: The Stallion on April 25, 2017, 01:36:22 PM
Or c) - he has a squad capable of finishing top 4 and is helped by the fact City, Utd Arsenal and Spurs had European games which take a significant toll while Liverpool should be fresh for every game. Not to mention the fact Arsenal stopped playing months ago and Guardiola is doing his best to make a balls of City's chances by wasting millions on some substandard players.

There seems to be a misconception that if you finish top four you must be a good team. Many poor sides have finished top four.

Utter bollocks!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Man Marker

Hi Stew, why don't you tell him what you think lol

Taylor

Bordering on bullying here because someone doesnt conform to standards  :-\

Chase

What's the best result​ for Liverpool from the Manchester Derby​?
A draw?
Chase is on the case!

AZOffaly

Quote from: Chase on April 25, 2017, 03:57:17 PM
A draw?

Man City to win.

Man Marker

Quote from: Taylor on April 25, 2017, 02:37:05 PM

how do figure it is bullying. You could argue Stallion has been trolling, however I'm sure Stallion is well capable of holding his own if you have been reading this forum over the past year.

Stallion, do this man a favour and reassure him you don't feel bullied.

Taylor

Trolling.........brilliant term.

If you dont agree with me or conform to the 'in crowd' then it is trolling

TabClear

Quote from: AZOffaly on April 25, 2017, 03:57:40 PM
Quote from: Chase on April 25, 2017, 03:57:17 PM
A draw?

Man City to win.

Definitely a city win. If Liverpool had got a point on Sunday I might have said a draw but at least a city won puts it back in our own hands.  For whatever that is worth. ....

That would actually be great for the neutral as goal difference becomes a factor then with Arsenal United and Liverpool all looking at a maximum of 78 points! !

Walter Cronc

United have to play Arsenal. Arsenal also have to play Spurs. Advantage Liverpool.

AZOffaly

Yeah, but Liverpool have to play Watford, Southampton, West Ham and Middlesborough. Advantage United, City and Arsenal :)

J70

Quote from: Taylor on April 25, 2017, 04:32:25 PM

No, its when you post vague, ill-supported nonsense to grab attention and provoke a reaction that its trolling.

The Iceman, for example, goes against the grain of many here when it comes to religious and cultural stuff. But he posts genuinely felt/thought out opinions and usually engages when someone calls him on one of those opinions. Ergo, no one accuses him of trolling, despite many of us often disagreeing strongly with his views.

Man Marker

Quote from: Taylor on April 25, 2017, 04:32:25 PM

and if they don't agree with your view then it is bulling SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

The Stallion

Quote from: stew on April 25, 2017, 01:50:51 PM
Quote from: The Stallion on April 25, 2017, 11:30:46 AM
Quote from: stew on April 25, 2017, 09:50:27 AM
Quote from: The Stallion on April 24, 2017, 10:12:27 PM
Surely Klopp can't fail to get top 4 with the easy run-in Liverpool have?  He'd be hard pressed to mess it up.

you show such faith in Klopp yet think he is a bad manager, how many bad managers make the top four in England?

Catch yourself on.

Moyes for one.

Moyes is not a bad manager, he was simply in over his head and was too loyal to his Everton coaches, thats what did him in.

I disagree. I think Moyes is a poor manager.

The Stallion

Quote from: Man Marker on April 25, 2017, 04:21:58 PM
Quote from: Taylor on April 25, 2017, 02:37:05 PM

how do figure it is bullying. You could argue Stallion has been trolling, however I'm sure Stallion is well capable of holding his own if you have been reading this forum over the past year.

Stallion, do this man a favour and reassure him you don't feel bullied.

I don't feel bullied. However I do feel I am accused of trolling simply for daring to hold an opinion which no other Liverpool fan seems to agree with. I respect your right to disagree but please don't resort to attempting to the easy option of labelling my opinion as trolling, it demeans us all.