Premier League 2021-22

Started by Boycey, July 12, 2021, 09:51:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Obvious

Quote from: maldini on June 03, 2022, 07:32:30 AM
City had 17 outfield players with Liverpool and Chelsea 22
All teams had 3 goalkeepers

23 outfield Manchester City players featured in the Premier league this season, 25 altogether by including the two goalkeepers, Chelsea the same numbers and Liverpool 24 outfield players featured plus two keepers 26.

StephenC

Quote from: Captain Obvious on June 03, 2022, 01:16:41 PM
Quote from: maldini on June 03, 2022, 07:32:30 AM
City had 17 outfield players with Liverpool and Chelsea 22
All teams had 3 goalkeepers

23 outfield Manchester City players featured in the Premier league this season, 25 altogether by including the two goalkeepers, Chelsea the same numbers and Liverpool 24 outfield players featured plus two keepers 26.

Interesting. I had a look at the Man City squad and couldn't think of more than 17 who played. Did some players get just a few minutes somewhere?

gawa316

'A Premier League and international player arrested in north London'

Who's this then?

nrico2006

A very injury prone gunner maybe.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: nrico2006 on July 05, 2022, 06:52:32 PM
A very injury prone gunner maybe.

Must be late to the Partey.....

quit yo jibbajabba

Has he not been pictured in training since then?

Ben davies was gettin a touch, so much so he had to post pics of himself....on his honeymoon...

Mourne Red

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on July 05, 2022, 07:56:46 PM
Has he not been pictured in training since then?

Ben davies was gettin a touch, so much so he had to post pics of himself....on his honeymoon...

He was pictured in training on Monday and apparently flew to Germany with the team on Pre-Season.
Xhaka is in Dubai, Davies is on Honeymoon.. Son is in Korea and then Lucas from Spurs hasn't been mentioned when he fits the profile

nrico2006

Don't think Partey ended up going to Germany.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

quit yo jibbajabba

Came into bump this one and say Partey having a bad old eve on twitter. Then saw what last post was.....seems he was the boyo in question after all..

Allegedly. Dont sue im poor

Milltown Row2

No interest in this game it seems
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

dec

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 30, 2022, 05:02:17 PM
No interest in this game it seems

Everyone is waiting for the Premier League 2022-23 thread.

Milltown Row2

If Grealish is still at city next season I'll eat my hat! Overrated
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea