European Leagues.

Started by laoislad, August 11, 2012, 10:19:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trueblue1234

Quote from: gawa316 on March 14, 2024, 11:53:00 PM
Quote from: JoG2 on March 14, 2024, 10:56:52 PM
Quote from: Captain Obvious on March 14, 2024, 09:50:44 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 14, 2024, 09:26:29 PMLeverkusen on their way out...

A low hanging fruit competition for Liverpool.  Aston Villa looking a good bet to win the Europa Conference league and helps to have a manager with European winning pedigree. 

Potential bottle job alert. Should be a big WhatsApp group setup  ;D

We are going to win it no problem, I've got my hopes up, it's a sure thing...BUT I will be so embarrassed if we don't win it...just think of all the gloating on here, especially as we were the favorites, and it will be so humiliating to lose a tournament we were favorites for, oh I shudder to think!

And made all the worse because captain Obvious told us how certain it was.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

lurganblue

Decent night for the 5th place Champions League spot.  It would have been a lot better if not for the Leverkusen come back.

Watkins and Carlos off injured for Villa is yet another blow.  Hopefully they aren't serious problems.

jcpen

Quote from: trueblue1234 on March 15, 2024, 08:29:29 AM
Quote from: gawa316 on March 14, 2024, 11:53:00 PM
Quote from: JoG2 on March 14, 2024, 10:56:52 PM
Quote from: Captain Obvious on March 14, 2024, 09:50:44 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 14, 2024, 09:26:29 PMLeverkusen on their way out...

A low hanging fruit competition for Liverpool.  Aston Villa looking a good bet to win the Europa Conference league and helps to have a manager with European winning pedigree. 

Potential bottle job alert. Should be a big WhatsApp group setup  ;D

We are going to win it no problem, I've got my hopes up, it's a sure thing...BUT I will be so embarrassed if we don't win it...just think of all the gloating on here, especially as we were the favorites, and it will be so humiliating to lose a tournament we were favorites for, oh I shudder to think!

And made all the worse because captain Obvious told us how certain it was.
These mind games from Captain Obvious are going to put Liverpool players under so much extra pressure now.
This is one of my 3 usernames.

Blowitupref

Champions league Draw

Quarter-finals
Arsenal v Bayern Munich
Atletico Madrid v Borussia Dortmund
Paris St-Germain v Barcelona
Real Madrid v Manchester City

Semi-finals
Atletico Madrid or Borussia Dortmund v Paris St-Germain or Barcelona
Arsenal or Bayern Munich v Real Madrid or Manchester City

Europa league draw

Quarter-finals
AC Milan v Roma
Liverpool v Atalanta
Bayer Leverkusen v West Ham
Benfica v Marseille

Semi-finals
Benfica or Marseille v Liverpool or Atalanta
AC Milan or Roma v Bayer Leverkusen or West Ham

Conference League

Quarter-finals
Club Bruges v PAOK
Olympiacos v Fenerbahce
Aston Villa v Lille
Viktoria Plzen v Fiorentina

Semi-finals
Aston Villa or Lille v Olympiacos or Fenerbahce
Viktoria Plzen or Fiorentina v Club Bruges or PAOK

Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

ONeill

Athletic throwing away another final. Time yet.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Capt Pat

The quarter finals start tomorrow with Real Madrid vs Man City on the rte news channel or the rte player. The ladies football Ireland vs England is on rte 2. Is the ladies football really that popular that it gets its game on the main channel?

Armagh18

Quote from: Capt Pat on April 08, 2024, 10:09:14 PMThe quarter finals start tomorrow with Real Madrid vs Man City on the rte news channel or the rte player. The ladies football Ireland vs England is on rte 2. Is the ladies football really that popular that it gets its game on the main channel?
Be poor enough form now to give 2 foreign teams priority over an Irish team tbf. Although I'm sure the mens will have plenty more viewers.

jcpen

Some game already. This could end any score. Two lucky goals from Madrid have them in front.
This is one of my 3 usernames.

Captain Obvious

Arsenal losing at home to out of form Bayern Munich, long way to go in the tie yet however won't need reminding that their title domestic title challenge went into tail spin once they got knocked out of Europe last year.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Captain Obvious on April 09, 2024, 08:43:53 PMArsenal losing at home to out of form Bayern Munich, long way to go in the tie yet however won't need reminding that their title domestic title challenge went into tail spin once they got knocked out of Europe last year.

Kane's record for scoring against Arsenal continues.

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Brendan

Why is RTE showing women's soccer instead of champions league, lose out on some big advertising money there surely?

Blowitupref

Quote from: Brendan on April 09, 2024, 08:57:23 PMWhy is RTE showing women's soccer instead of champions league, lose out on some big advertising money there surely?

They are showing the Real Madrid v Man City match on RTE news channel.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

imtommygunn

European game on RTÉ news I think.

You have to show the national team's game I would have thought...

Milltown Row2

Quote from: imtommygunn on April 09, 2024, 08:59:58 PMEuropean game on RTÉ news I think.

You have to show the national team's game I would have thought...

Ireland haven't had a shot..
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea