Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armagh Cúchulainns

Harps beat at home by Killeavy

Disgraceful performance, one to forget. All im gona say.
Its all about the Hurling.

charlie stubbs

granemore beat tones by 2 goal by jason o neill with last kick won it 4 them.looking over the shoulder now :(

winsamsoon

Them nine aways are in with a sweat
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

el_cuervo_fc

Ogs and Maghery Drew 1-4   1-4

charlie stubbs

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: charlie stubbs on June 14, 2008, 08:15:40 AM
Quote from: el_cuervo_fc on June 14, 2008, 07:57:56 AM
Ogs and Maghery Drew 1-4   1-4

sounds like £3 well spent!

Terrible game.  Maghery were 1-4 to 1-1 up at the break.  Our finishing was brutal but our defence done well, maghery didn't even score in the second half.  I wouldn't have liked to be standing in the crowd watching it that's for sure

Real1995

Dromintee 1-06
Mullaghbawn 1-12

Referee was an absolute disgrace for both teams, some fella boylan...its really ha got to the point now where GAA gas become an non-contact sport... in relation to game Mullaghbawn lead from start to finish..Dromintee scored a late penalty...Dromintee look set to struggle without their county players..they were prob about 7 short last nite..
Nice guys always finish second!

Hank Everlast

Tullysaran drew with madden, we led the game by 6 with 10 mins to go and ended up lucky madden missed a sitter at the end or we cudda came away with nothin...
Still feels like a point dropped however things are moving in the right direction.... at the right time ;)

twotwocharlie

Any uptodate tables out there.

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: Hank Everlast on June 14, 2008, 11:47:08 AM
Tullysaran drew with madden, we led the game by 6 with 10 mins to go and ended up lucky madden missed a sitter at the end or we cudda came away with nothin...
Still feels like a point dropped however things are moving in the right direction.... at the right time ;)

You're a Sick B**tid.  you should be suppin sangria instead of nosying about here!

IVEDECIDED

Quote from: illdecide on June 10, 2008, 05:18:43 PM
Quote from: IVEDECIDED on June 10, 2008, 03:54:31 PM
Cullyhanna
Cross
Killeavy
Mullaghbawn
Maghery

IVEDECIDED the man with no club. Your predictions are interesting i shall wait till next week till i take the middle out of you

Id just like to draw attention to some of the ingenious predictions made by my good self - had Maghery held on for a win id say that was the most unbelievable set of predictions ever made! Come on St. Pats! ;D ;D ;D Ill just go now and buy a lotto ticket..........!

IVEDECIDED

Looks like my middle is going to live to fight another day son! ;)

pdown79

The lad in question got a 96 week ban for the kick to the head incident.

winsamsoon

clans destroyed St Pat's 2-13 to 0-06. You might want to put them lotto hopes on hold ;)
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

Orior

Anyone know why Kieran McGeeny is in hospital?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians