Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David McKeown

Theres a few surprising ommissions for me from that squad.  Where is Andrew Mallon, is he playing for one of the universities?  I also would have thought Shane Smyth would have been worth another look in this competition after the great year he had allbeit in division 3.  Mind you I might be a bit biased in that regaurd
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

Smokin Joe

I know we may be short a few players, but do Geezer, Flappy, Stevie and Enda McNulty really need to play all during January on wet, heavy pitches?

trueblue

Where is Andrew Mallon, is he playing for one of the universities?

who is andrew mallon or what club does he play with?

BenDover

Andrew Mallon could be shortened to Andy Mallon and if you don't him ye may go back into yer cave. Andy does go to uni so I'm thinking there must be a case of itchy fingers somewhere on orchardcounty

holylandsniper

I presume he means Andy from ogs
Few omissions and a few there that I would not think is up to county standard, wee lad from Whitecross and Newtown,
Toal included yet again, wont play for Harps, cost Armagh U21 ulster title last year :-\
Smokin Jow i would presume they are there to add a bit of experience and help the younger players.
Uladh would agree with you there, an average keeper, though yet again its who you are..

trueblue

Quote from: BenDover on January 03, 2007, 12:44:45 PM
Andrew Mallon could be shortened to Andy Mallon and if you don't him ye may go back into yer cave. Andy does go to uni so I'm thinking there must be a case of itchy fingers somewhere on orchardcounty

jaysus didnt recognise the name never heard him called andrew in me life plus its 1st day back at work so minds not working too well :D :D
i thought hes a spark is he not unless hes taking a career change

holylandsniper

I thought he was 1 too, was pretty sure he wasnt in Uni..maybe he just wants a break/rest

Spiritof98

Holylandsniper, did Toal shag your mother, would ya ever leave it out.
I'll go back if Marsdens back

brokencrossbar1

Maybe Mallon is just not good enough for county football, not playing for cross and all that ;)

illdecide

I see there is a load of North Armagh boys included again (not) Maybe Joe is to lazy to drive in that direction :P
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

bennydorano

Quote from: BenDover on January 03, 2007, 12:44:45 PM

Where does he go to uni?  He's a time-served Spark AFAIK

Spiritof98

I think its a typo benny, the sinner is a very close and good friend of Andy's
I'll go back if Marsdens back

David McKeown

I cant win last time I called him Andy Mallon I got criticised for calling him Andy because someone (on a different board) complained I was trying to make it look like I was friendly with him when I have never met him before in my life.  But yes I did mean Andy Mallon from Pearse Og
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

BenDover

I think if ye called him Andrew he'd take a double look at ye before he realised you were talking to him.

Back to work then Spirit? Depressing as fook being back

lurganblue

Quote from: illdecide on January 03, 2007, 01:47:27 PM
I see there is a load of North Armagh boys included again (not) Maybe Joe is to lazy to drive in that direction :P

i'm suprised at this too as i thought a few lads up here might have got a run out for a weak armagh team. obviously not though