Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bennydorano

Reliably informed that JP's transfer went through last night, unfortunately for Ogs, he has to wait 3 days before he can play for them!

dontcare

Quote from: bennydorano on September 29, 2007, 12:08:42 PM
Reliably informed that JP's transfer went through last night, unfortunately for Ogs, he has to wait 3 days before he can play for them!

i think jp is a great player but for a transfer  to come through on the friday before a county final is shouldnt make a difference if he can play or not as he has not trained all winter with them or played any games so even though he is good he wouldn't in my opinion deserve a place on first 15 or sub in a county final, maybe if they progress, but i dont think they will this year anyhow, i know i could be eating my words come monday but i think tomorrow will be a great game of football but i think a class second half from cross and they should win well in the end. in saying that cross have a good record of draws when you dont expect it.

deadeyedick

Quote from: bennydorano on September 29, 2007, 12:08:42 PM

Did Harps approve it?

fcuksake

I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.

Armagh Exile

Any results from this evening's games?
Keady were defeated by Granemore.

winsamsoon

I am eagerly waiting on the next person saying that members on this site are not anti cross  :D :D. It is quite clear from all the post wishing the ogs good luck that the is a particular jealousy eating at some of you. The way i see it is that if my on club are not in the final, i wish both teams good luck and hope for an entertaining game. I don't post good luck messages to one team in the interest of "change" because change will only come about if another team are worthy enough to Bring it about. I have seen very few messages wishing the cross goodluck and to me this is appauling and not in the best interest of sport. Once again i wish both sets of players all the best tommorrow in the final and i hope they represent both clubs and county well.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

crossfire

DrinkingHarp

Is the county match going to be broadcasted on the internet?

Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

umgolaarmagh

Why would you find this appauling ABBLE  :P

It would be good to see someone else win the championship

Also Cross have had there fair share of luck in retaining the championship down the years and people on the board who have played against them will back me up on this and the fact that the majority of refs in Armagh crap themselves when they referee Cross in a championship match which includes todays fine custodian

SimpleSimon

What time is both the minor and senior games at? Thanks

pintsofguinness

Armagh Senior Football Championship Final (3.45)
Crossmaglen v Pearse Og (Brendan Gorman) at Crossmaglen
Broadcast Live on FiveFM (100.5) and TG4

Armagh Minor Football Championship Final (2.30)
Granemore v St Patrick's (Gary Smith) at Crossmaglen
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

johnnylogan

thewingedlady

Any word on how big Alan O'Neill is after the injury he got at Abbey Park? Heard yesterday that he's been off work since it.

anportmorforjfc