FAI...Spring friendlies for Interim Manager - Belgium/Swiss

Started by CĂșig huaire, November 19, 2009, 01:34:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rrhf

How many more gravy trains are there in Ireland?

Itchy

Sure he was a great lad - came to my local soccer club, threw us a lock of footballs and drank 5 pints before heading off into the night led by the ear by his PA.

trailer

It's just symptomatic of Ireland all over. Politics, olympics, cycling, GAA. Absolute c***ts everywhere.

playwiththewind1st

The more you hear about "finance committees", "audit committees", "external auditors", "internal auditors", "governance"....then you automatically think something is afoot. Some of these people are being paid big money to watch out for irregularities taking place. The big 4 accountancy firms have been found to be coming up short time and time again. Are they in on it, or are they just shite at what they do? Why does financial regulation & oversight never work?

rodney trotter

Good to see Troy Parrott coming on for his League debut, for Spurs. A lift among the nonsense, from Delaney and Co.

Rossfan

Quote from: trailer on December 07, 2019, 09:27:55 AM
It's just symptomatic of Ireland all over. Politics, olympics, cycling, GAA. Absolute c***ts everywhere.
Leave the well run GAA out of the shit storm of Govt supported sports organisations.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

From the Bunker

Quote from: Rossfan on December 07, 2019, 10:16:37 PM
Quote from: trailer on December 07, 2019, 09:27:55 AM
Leave the well run GAA out of the shit storm of Govt supported sports organisations.

Luckily the GAA has never got a cent from the Government.

seafoid

https://www.rte.ie/news/2019/1207/1097661-fai/

Chairman of Knocknacarra FC Gerry Carroll said the club relies on the FAI to provide a professional development plan for the Galway club which has 900 members - 95% of whom are under 18 years of age.
Mr Carroll said that if the funding is not there to provide a coaching structure for the club, it will stall the standard of coaching.
"They all aspire to be players for Ireland and they want to play for the big clubs in England and the Premiership clubs.
"Under our professional development plan, we have a coaching structure and have 100 coaches in that structure - generally volunteers.
"The FAI provide a professional development plan for us and we try to follow that plan. If the funding isn't there to provide that plan, it will stall our coaching here or the standard of coaching here.
"I hope that it won't impact on us but I expect that it will."
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Itchy

Quote from: seafoid on December 08, 2019, 08:19:46 AM

https://www.rte.ie/news/2019/1207/1097661-fai/

Chairman of Knocknacarra FC Gerry Carroll said the club relies on the FAI to provide a professional development plan for the Galway club which has 900 members - 95% of whom are under 18 years of age.
Mr Carroll said that if the funding is not there to provide a coaching structure for the club, it will stall the standard of coaching.
"They all aspire to be players for Ireland and they want to play for the big clubs in England and the Premiership clubs.
"Under our professional development plan, we have a coaching structure and have 100 coaches in that structure - generally volunteers.
"The FAI provide a professional development plan for us and we try to follow that plan. If the funding isn't there to provide that plan, it will stall our coaching here or the standard of coaching here.
"I hope that it won't impact on us but I expect that it will."

What a load of nonsense.

marty34

Quote from: bogball88 on December 03, 2019, 10:06:22 AM
Quote from: Imposerous on December 03, 2019, 07:40:19 AM
Any truth to the rumours Celtic"s Mike's Johnston's Irish lineage is being investigated?i
Very talented player. Would be some addition to the squad.
Has been investigated for a long time. He has played youth for Scotland so cant see him switching. Although stranger things have happened...

If he's interested, all this messing about in the FAI will make up his mind and..... he'll play for Scotland.

JPGJOHNNYG

Quote from: marty34 on December 08, 2019, 09:20:43 AM
Any truth to the rumours Celtic"s Mike's Johnston's Irish lineage is being investigated?i
Has been investigated for a long time. He has played youth for Scotland so cant see him switching. Although stranger things have happened...

If he's interested, all this messing about in the FAI will make up his mind and..... he'll play for Scotland.

Some awfull miss he just had in the final to finish Rangers off

Billys Boots

Quote from: marty34 on December 08, 2019, 09:20:43 AM

The word is that the Scottish FA are next for shaving!
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...