The latest annoying social media trend thread

Started by Eamonnca1, March 20, 2014, 02:55:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farrandeelin

Quote from: ziggysego on September 02, 2014, 11:31:10 AM
The most annoying social media trend is people jumping on the bandwagon to complain about a trend.

Well I started this complaining on here about it anyway haha.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Farrandeelin

'5 things you probably don't know about me' is appearing on my fb newsfeed!
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

STREET FIGHTER

Quote from: charlieTully on August 26, 2014, 12:07:47 PM
Quote from: screenexile on August 26, 2014, 11:55:39 AM
Load of bullshit... bunch of sheep following the herd. I've just been nominated as well. They can go f*ck themselves!!

I don't mind giving to charity but the ice bucket thing has been clogging the newsfeed for over a week now surely it has run its course!!!

+1

Like it or loath it it's raised millions.

The ice bucket was the catalyst.

Do it or don't do it......but don't whinge about something that's actually done something good for a change...

Whinge about some f*cking ridiculous like neck nominate etc......

pullhard

haranguerer

Quote from: STREET FIGHTER on September 29, 2014, 10:16:25 PM
Load of bullshit... bunch of sheep following the herd. I've just been nominated as well. They can go f*ck themselves!!

I don't mind giving to charity but the ice bucket thing has been clogging the newsfeed for over a week now surely it has run its course!!!

+1

Do it or don't do it......but don't whinge about something that's actually done something good for a change...

Lance raised a lot of money for charity. Perhaps we shouldn't whinge about him either?

STREET FIGHTER

Quote from: haranguerer on September 30, 2014, 10:33:13 AM
Quote from: STREET FIGHTER on September 29, 2014, 10:16:25 PM

+1

Lance raised a lot of money for charity. Perhaps we shouldn't whinge about him either?

I'd like to think that many people performing the ice bucket challenge wont take performance enhancing drugs or whatever but I can be too sure..........

If there caught....throw the book at them as well!