FAI...Spring friendlies for Interim Manager - Belgium/Swiss

Started by Cúig huaire, November 19, 2009, 01:34:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

screenexile

Quote from: Minder on September 06, 2011, 05:00:32 PM
Quote from: screenexile on September 06, 2011, 04:58:34 PM
Quote from: Forever Green on September 06, 2011, 04:40:15 PM
I have plenty of respect for what Trap has done with the team but it is soul destroying watching this team and its complete lack of quality. Whelan and Andrews as our centre midfield, wtf is that all about. f**king get over yourself and get James McCarthy into the team. I will probably get slaughtered for this but when the team is fully fit, Robbie Keane should not be starting. Outstanding player in his day but has been woeful since his falling out with Harry Redknapp. Still think will get a result here match though as we are set up for away matches in every single game

It's hardly Trapps fault the players are shite. It's not as if there are a pile of superstars that he isn't starting.

"AREEEEEE YOU JIM McGUINNESS IN DISGUISE!!!"

It's only a joke . . . Jim McGuinness was in the same boat as Traoo and did the same thing. I am not getting at anyone.

AFS

This is excruciating. Dunne is putting in one of the best displays I've seen in an Ireland jersey. Ward is putting in one of the worst.

Minder

Quote from: screenexile on September 06, 2011, 05:23:26 PM
Quote from: Minder on September 06, 2011, 05:00:32 PM
Quote from: screenexile on September 06, 2011, 04:58:34 PM
Quote from: Forever Green on September 06, 2011, 04:40:15 PM
I have plenty of respect for what Trap has done with the team but it is soul destroying watching this team and its complete lack of quality. Whelan and Andrews as our centre midfield, wtf is that all about. f**king get over yourself and get James McCarthy into the team. I will probably get slaughtered for this but when the team is fully fit, Robbie Keane should not be starting. Outstanding player in his day but has been woeful since his falling out with Harry Redknapp. Still think will get a result here match though as we are set up for away matches in every single game

It's hardly Trapps fault the players are shite. It's not as if there are a pile of superstars that he isn't starting.

"AREEEEEE YOU JIM McGUINNESS IN DISGUISE!!!"

It's only a joke . . . Jim McGuinness was in the same boat as Traoo and did the same thing. I am not
getting at anyone.

Sorry my post was aimed at Forever Green.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

gerrykeegan

Roy keane is going to love this. Using a marker to write a number on a jersey
2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

Croí na hÉireann

Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

Capt Pat

This is going well now. A little over 5 minutes to go.

Capt Pat

ONeill

Dunne should kick the lining out of McGeady after this.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

BennyHarp

That was never a square ball!!

Denn Forever

I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Blowitupref

Played for a draw & some how got it. Still a glimmer of hope for a play off spot.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Mayo4Sam

McGeady must be loved over there with passes like that
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

GalwayBayBoy

The most one sided 0-0 I've ever seen but a very important point. Ireland should take 6 points from their last two games so a lot depends on the Slovakia v Russia game.

AFS

That was unbelievable. Richard Dunne is a hero. Russians must feel sick.

paco