The Fine Gael thread

Started by Maguire01, October 16, 2012, 08:14:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

foxcommander

Quote from: Owenmoresider on January 02, 2017, 09:28:43 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on January 02, 2017, 09:24:52 PM
Ya big thick. Naughten jumped ship from the blueshirts over the Hospital.
Hope he's not too badly hurt.
His father was killed in a crash 20 odd years ago
And Portincula is in Ballinasloe so it's relatively close nearby and indeed would be Naughten's local hospital in all probability.

Accident happened just outside Roscommon town in Fuerty. bang goes your theory
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

trileacman

Typica cluelessl shinner apologist revelling in the tragedy and misfortune of others. Probably pissed himself with delight when he heard of the Birmingham bombings back in the day.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: trileacman on January 02, 2017, 11:52:35 PM
Typica cluelessl shinner apologist revelling in the tragedy and misfortune of others. Probably pissed himself with delight when he heard of the Birmingham bombings back in the day.

Are you a Stoop?

Syferus

Why did ye bite. The WUM has been trying fruitlessly since July get to a response here.

foxcommander

Subliminal message to the voters

foxcommander

foxcommander

8 million a year to be spent on accommodation for 40 "youths". All while we have a homeless crisis and families being evicted.
Reserve your outrage for Donald Trump lads.

http://www.rte.ie/news/2017/0219/853782-child-refugees-ireland-tusla/

foxcommander

While I'm not a fan I feel sorry for Enda this time - looks like the opportunists in his own party are ready to stick that knife in his back to save their own skins. It's laughable that Frances Fitzgerald won't rule herself out of the running for new Taoiseach.

armaghniac

Enda announces that he will resign as leader when the Northern Ireland situation is sorted.
I wouldn't hold my breath.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

lawnseed

The gimp kenny standing in his office talking about Martin mcguinness' "terrorist past"  in front of a portrait of Michael collins ::)
Why do Fine Gael like to link themselves to Collins
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

gallsman

Quote from: lawnseed on March 24, 2017, 09:57:35 PM
The gimp kenny standing in his office talking about Martin mcguinness' "terrorist past"  in front of a portrait of Michael collins ::)
Why do Fine Gael like to link themselves to Collins

Everyone tries to claim Collins ffs.

foxcommander

Quote from: armaghniac on March 17, 2017, 07:03:42 PM
Enda announces that he will resign as leader when the Northern Ireland situation is sorted.
I wouldn't hold my breath.

He'll keep finding ways to put it off. He thinks he's suave and a master at pulling the wool over people's eyes.

I see today that Frances Fitzgerald is making noises about going for the Taoiseach position and leading the country.
In that case - please don't go Enda! I'm sorry.

foxcommander

Regina Doherty caught up in irregular financial dealings again. The money was just resting in my account!

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/politics/regina-doherty-to-repay-15-800-allowance-1.3232435

I'd never notice if an extra 16,000 ended up in my bank account for no reason.

Syferus

Thirsty WUM account. Even getting past the nonsense that is the absentee owner of this forum allowing accounts like the above to stay, it is mind boggling that someone would dedicate that much energy and time to playing a created character on a message board.