Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

uimhr ocht

hope celtic make another offer for mc ginn villa interested only paying 2.1mill,ithink he would be a good addition but hibs dont want us to buy him.

general_lee

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 07, 2018, 11:49:03 AM
Quote from: illdecide on August 07, 2018, 11:38:34 AM
Quote from: JimStynes on August 06, 2018, 11:11:42 PM
complete tr**p. Nacho Novo should have buried him.

That's the thing if i'd have been there i probably would have buried the fecker, Jasus a bit of stick and a wind up during the game but that's pure scum

He did righty to not do anything.. they were egging him on to fight..

Thats rare enough I'd say, a bitta banter would have been grand
Surely Celtic should ban this **** for life

dec

When I saw the video I assumed that he was making the song up on the spot.

But apparently it has a history

http://www.talkceltic.net/forums/threads/is-it-a-song.28149/

illdecide

Do any of you know what station match is on tonight
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

illdecide

The Celtic Board are starting to piss me off here (and i'm guessing BR too), Villa have now agreed terms with Hibs for McGinn and now Emilio Izaguirre is coming back as cover for Tierney. I suppose it's decent cover like but what about the quality BR talked about to improve the starting 11 and not filling the squad with average players, Celtic need 2 big signings ASAP
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Dire Ear

Dire Ear

Poor poor defending, 1-1, just before half time

Dougal Maguire

Jesus he had some amount of time to line up the shot
Careful now

Dire Ear

Ros bus could've got through that space!

straightred

Quote from: Dire Ear on August 08, 2018, 08:34:13 PM
Poor poor defending, 1-1, just before half time

and they were cruising. i was thinking they could get a 2nd before HT and then that happens :-(

Dire Ear

Poor enough second half agin 10 men, just not sharp enough in my opinion .Dont know if that is enough to get through

charlieTully

Couldn't get watching. Bbc Scotland only.  Potentially disastrous. Correct tactics essential next week.

clarshack

No chance of going through now. Wouldn't even be confident of a Europa league place.

themac_23

Quote from: clarshack on August 08, 2018, 11:03:54 PM
No chance of going through now. Wouldn't even be confident of a Europa league place.

Really? we played well without getting the 2nd goal, they packed the defence and defended for their lives, i dont think they'll set out to do that for 90 mins in Greece, we def have enough about us to get at least one goal. the thing that will work in our favour next week is that if they score it changes nothing we still need to get a goal. we have more than enough attacking threat to get at them and get a goal or 2. any idea when Dembele is back?