Britney bombs at MTV awards

Started by Square Ball, September 10, 2007, 10:36:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Square Ball

IT was described as BRITNEY SPEARS' long awaited-comeback.

However after promising so much, the troubled star's performance of her eagerly-anticipated single Gimme More at the MTV awards in Las Vegas last night was a complete flop.

As in most train wrecks, it was hard to focus on just one thing as the disaster unfolded.

Out-of-synch lip-synching, a tacky stripper-style costume, lethargic movements and the paunch in place of Brit's once-taut belly were a clear reminder the old pop princess is not back quite yet.

judge for yourself  http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,11021-2006410749,00.html?channel=Celebs+Exposed&clipID=1347_SUN3548

not very good IMHO, oh and link isnt that good, listen to the jokes after the song.
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Gabriel_Hurl

I have to laugh at the people saying she's fat - she's like an ordinary person

thon bird after her - Sarah Silverman isn't funny in the slightest - god only knows how she gets on TV

ziggysego

Seen it on YouTube. Gotta say, I felt bad for the poor girl. She's obviously been through a lot of shit. However, it does look like she's messing about with drugs now.
Testing Accessibility

Square Ball

def not fat, as you say Gab, just ordinary and not the horrible size 0
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Square Ball on September 10, 2007, 10:39:50 PM
def not fat, as you say Gab, just ordinary and not the horrible size 0

I still would
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: ziggysego on September 10, 2007, 10:38:33 PM
Seen it on YouTube. Gotta say, I felt bad for the poor girl. She's obviously been through a lot of shit. However, it does look like she's messing about with drugs now.

apparently - she'd been partying in Vegas all week leading up to the show - there was supposed to be a big stunt with yer man Cris Angel - who was gonna make his disappear off stage

Puckoon

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on September 10, 2007, 10:38:08 PM
I have to laugh at the people saying she's fat - she's like an ordinary person

thon bird after her - Sarah Silverman isn't funny in the slightest - god only knows how she gets on TV

Am I getting too old or is it now funny to be COMPLETELY crude and vulgar with little or no talent? She really grinds my gears, but would be a stellar grudge hump.

Puckoon

What about Kid Rock punching Tommy Lee twice?? :D :D
These things couldnt write themselves any better.

Gabriel_Hurl

I wonder which of them has a new album out

::) ::) ::)